REALLY DESPERATE FOR ANSWERS

Lopi432

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2016 09:26 am
Desperate answers needed: My girlfriend and I often mess around and do stuff with close on. (Sort of like humping) But yesterday we went further so I did not have any clothes on and she only had panties on. This went on but then it slipped inside which was unexpected. I proceeded to reach a climax and when realizing what was happening I clenched the muscles off to stop any from going in a pulled out. My fear is that when I clenched some definitely went in. Be it precum or the real stuff. We are teenagers and can't afford to have a baby. I went to get her a plan b pill and she took it about 4 and a half hours after the incident. She reported a mild cramping in her abdominales an hour after taking it. It is currently the next morning and she said she feels normal. Is that a good thing? Also,yesterday was exactly 1 week away from her supposive period day. What are th chances that she gets pregnant? What can you tell me of the situation? We are both so worried . If she has her period in 6 days or just let alone her period, does that mean she did not get pregnant? What should we watch out for and what steps can we take to ensure no baby?
I heard that if an orgasm is reached, pregnancy chances are increased. She did orgasm.

jespah

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2016 10:06 am
@Lopi432,
A pregnancy is not impossible.

Plan B should work. But don't assume it is 100% effective, as nothing is.
http://www.webmd.com/sex/birth-control/plan-b

Take a break from all the humping and wait it out until she should be getting her next period. If she does not get her period when expected, buy a pregnancy test and follow its instructions to the letter.

Consider what this all means, because you had sex, you know. No matter how planned or unplanned it was, that is what happened.

I urge you to visit a doctor or clinic and learn more about pregnancy and birth control before you accidentally slip in again.
0 Replies

Iouman

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2017 01:40 pm
@Lopi432,
Were you sleeping in biology class when they covered this?
0 Replies

Eian Mcneely

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2017 03:51 am
@Lopi432,
Since she take the pill just 4 hours after its safe to say she is secure
0 Replies