Is this unfair?

Danholm

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2016 11:10 am
@ossobuco,
I worked for a bit stable cash as both my other jobs are self employed and if i got injured or failed to get work id have nothing. that was my safety net. I didnt need it but it was the back up plan.

I flat out left the job and have been forbidden to work in the same sector anywhere as she doesnt like the thought of femals being around. The jobs was in the nightclub kinda sector so there was alot of drunk females around. Although i was the one she had to trust but it alwasy falls on deaf ears

I do not like being walked upon :'D. i done it solely as I felt capable of giving that for her benefit. But yes, it niggles at me when if i asked for the same it is not returned. I have little patience for that.
0 Replies

Danholm

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2016 11:15 am
@ehBeth,
Honestly i thought the same, but as i said im a pro athlete. im a tall well built lad, shes thin and pretty. If i go shouting that then its not seen the same as if it was the other way around. However, Ive done these things of my own accord. Guess ive mugged myself off really :p
0 Replies