UPDATE FOR LONG TERM MEMBERS

1TTH

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2016 04:52 am
I am TTH for those that remember me. I am no longer the same person that I was before. So much in my life has changed since I was here last. It has been a couple of years. I don't laugh much anymore and I hardly smile. I am different.

I watched my dad die and then I was with my sister when she died. Three months later my mom died. My brothers moved out of state and so did my other sister. I don't have anything to do with any of them anymore. Then I left this site after being here about 8 years. It wasn't fun anymore.

I decided to join my friends on Facebook. That has been a nice experience.

I don't know how many of you remember thoh13. He was a very intelligent man. He answered questions and solved riddles. He was also on Facebook and we were friends.

So for those that remember him I wanted to let you know that he was killed. He was only 29 years old. Sad. I just thought you would like to know.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 1,678 • Replies: 1
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2016 09:55 am
@1TTH,
Hi, TTH. I don't look at the riddles, so didn't know him, but plenty of others here would have.

Rest in Peace, thoh13.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » UPDATE FOR LONG TERM MEMBERS
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 01:15:06