PlayStation 3's games on PlayStation 4 ?

Luxion

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2016 02:30 am

I think Sony should focus on making a ps3 emulator on ps4 ( they probably working on it )

rather than making more hd remastered of hd remastered games and making players pay for what games they already have !! Razz

I know there are a lot of ps4 players didn't have these games on ps3 but that isn't an excuse !!!

That's my opinion !!!

What do u think about it ??

Are u gonna pay again for these games if u already have them on ur ps3 ??? Smile
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,892 • Replies: 3
No top replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2016 06:33 am
@Luxion,
Sony has given up on backwards compatibility in the last console (if memory serves me correctly). They're doing it for a reason, other then just being random and arbitrary. The older games are supposedly available on their online service which requires a monthly subscription fee.

They want to keep grabbing money from their customer base. So, either way, you're going to have to pay a second time for the older games. I guess with the monthly subscription fee? That route will be slightly cheaper than buying new compatible hard copies of the older games.
0 Replies

CaseyJackson01

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 03:04 pm
@Luxion,
Tired of big companies finding ways to make us spend more money, when I bought my PS4 I was unaware they started charging for the PS network. Only $50 bucks but still annoying.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 04:03 pm
@Luxion,
Since the 3 & 4 are based on very different hardware architectures it would be very expensive to do that. It makes more sense to concentrate on new games for the 4 that take advantage of it's higher performance.

But it still galls me there is no GTx for the 4 yet.
0 Replies