Are we in the Last Days?

momoends

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2016 11:15 am
@Leadfoot,
the bible is not banned... Christiansm is not the most important religion in that country soooooo....., as you have done before in many countries, is not ilegal but not supported in any way.
"Restrictions on attempts to convert members of other religions may also result in de facto bans on Bibles. Similarly, government actions in the name of "public order" may have the same effect, even if there is no law specifically banning Bible publication or ownership"--- MAY RESULT MMAY HAVE...
Listen, we conquered and exploit antique civilizations in the name of God and The Church of Rome, we took their gods, symbols and traditions and force them to learn our language and believe in our God at all costs...
Don't be so upset and scandalized..... Your Church and Your Pope have done and ordered much more oppressive environments to other religions on their territory than any other government or culture
(Please! in North korea you are not allowed to breath if not given permission!!! it s not a example of anything here)
Leadfoot

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2016 05:45 pm
@momoends,
Quote:
Don't be so upset and scandalized..... Your Church and Your Pope have done and ordered much more oppressive environments to other religions on their territory than any other government or culture

I think you have mistaken me for someone else. I thought we had that cleared up some time ago.

Happy trails momo.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2016 10:11 pm
@Leadfoot,
Quote:
Sorry, I've lost your train of thought here

Its ok. So has he.
0 Replies