Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2016 08:42 pm
I have been talking to this guy for a couple months now but we are not technically dating. He has told me I am the girl he wants to be with but wants to get to know me better. I have a hard time knowing if this is true or not....I mean I do really like him but I'm worried about getting hurt. Before we started talking this time we had tried before and got off to a rocky start. I have a hard time opening up to people so I was a little closed off when we tried the first time. Not too mention he's a huge flirt with everyone and I had found out he lied about sleeping with someone I know. So we decided we shouldn't try to pursue anything. A little bit later we started hanging out and talking again which is where we are now. He has told me multiple times he wants to date me and a part of me really believes him but I have some doubt in my mind. The doubt comes from knowing what happened before plus his flirty personality. To top it off I feel like I also have to contact him first....I mean he will occasionally be the one to message me first. To be fair he does work a lot during the week so that could be a reason. I would like to talk to my friends about it but none of them like him for me. One of my friends went as far to say he's only talking to you because no one else is around (I live in a collefe town and we are on break so most people have left) So I need some advice does it seem he's actually into me or am I just a time waster for him?

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2016 01:03 am
@AnnaVenice,
Think about this.

How can you be the girl he wants to be with yet, he doesn't know anything about you? " Wants to get to know me better"

You know he slept with someone you know. When you first "tried" he didn't get to sleep with you right?

He doesn't initiate messages just goes with the flow and flirts up a storm with ladies.

I truly think you actually know the answer to this one.
0 Replies

Pearlylustre

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2016 06:56 am
@AnnaVenice,
Quote:
Is he into me??

Nah, not so much.
Miss L Toad

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2016 08:10 am
@Pearlylustre,
ehBeth

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2016 08:58 am
@AnnaVenice,
Dating isn't a lifetime commitment.

If you're interested in a summer fling, call him and ask him out.

There is nothing wrong with dating without looking at it as a route to the future. Have some fun with it. Let him know you're just interested in a month or two of fun dates.

Relax.

You're contemplating dating, not becoming a surgeon.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2016 08:59 am
@Miss L Toad,
lurve lurve lurve Chet Faker
0 Replies

TatiCoen

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2019 08:25 am
And the answer is.... the song of Chat Faker!!
0 Replies

Sally Green

Reply Thu 25 Apr, 2019 02:05 am
@AnnaVenice,
I had the same sroty with my boyfriend. He was after really hard break-up and had really mixed feelings about what he needs in his life. He was dealing with his troubles for a couple of month and after that we were started dating.
Meriner

Reply Sun 28 Apr, 2019 02:09 am
@Sally Green,
It's definitely not the same story.
0 Replies

steven-sam

Reply Mon 3 Jun, 2019 12:32 pm
@AnnaVenice,
go out with him, give him a chance, date him, and you will find the answers to your own questions.
0 Replies