Please help!!!

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2016 09:24 pm
My wife just gave me an old cell phone to use. I opened up the email app on the phone not realizing it was her account. When I went to the sent mail there was a response to a Craigslist personal for a *full body message". When I clicked the origin post it took me a page from the casual encounters category. Which upon further investigation is clearly an online hook up. Nothing more than casual sex. I showed my wife what I had seen and her answer to me was simply..... I don't remember sending that. She claims that she has no recollection of the email and that if it was real didn't I think there would be a full conversation rather than just one sent email. By the way the email was titled face shots and the message was "I saw your add. Have any face shots". That's it. Am I crazy for wanting to believe it was as simple as she really didn't send that email or is there for real cause for concern and major questions. Please help me if there is any chance she could not have sent that message.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 683 • Replies: 2
No top replies

TomTomBinks

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2016 11:26 pm
@Worriedman85,
She probably did send it. Is she cheating on you? I don't know. She could be answering these ads because it's kind of a thrill, without actually following up and meeting anyone. Now that you've caught her, she's embarrassed and will deny it. I'd drop the subject of the e-mail and try to figure out if there's something missing in your relationship that would make her want to seek sexual thrills outside of your marriage.
Have you been married for a long time? Do you have a satisfying sex life? Has she ever given any indication of cheating on you before? Do you communicate well with each other? If there was a problem, would you even be aware of it?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 10 Jun, 2016 06:52 am
She said she didn't REMEMBER doing that.

That's not the same as her saying she didn't do it.

0 Replies