102 dalmatians cake batter

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2016 11:01 pm
In 102 dalmatians in the cake factory, how did the director get oddball to get stuck in the cake batter and how did oddball struggle to get free from it? Be as detailed as possibe if you can
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 931 • Replies: 4

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2016 06:53 am
@wolfpackalpha,
Either this is the oddest homework assignment or one of the weirdest fetishes ever. Let us know.... On second thought? Please don't!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2016 06:56 am
I am always amused by the way they type in the literal wording of their homework assignment as though we are dummies and won't notice.
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2016 07:06 am
@Setanta,
The movie in question makes the homework assignment something along the lines of an elementary school aged student but the assignment itself is at least remedial junior high school.

I can't picture an elementary school age kid stumbling on a2k and figuring this is the way to cheat on a simple writing assignment that's likely one sentence long. Hence my fetish speculation. Did you see his first thread in January? Very similar thread subject but not really a homework assignment (seemingly).
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2016 07:12 am
People had fun with that thread.
0 Replies