Historic Day (American Politics)

izzythepush

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2016 09:32 am
@jespah,
jespah wrote:
Historic moment duly noted, folks.

And that's a good thing. Let's hope she does a better job than Thatcher.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2016 09:42 am
@woiyo,
Quote:
There is nothing to celebrate here in my view.

No conspiracies, so youre unhappy. You can vote for the Donald. He is truly the first bat **** crazy GOP candidate for the highest office in the land.
InfraBlue

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2016 10:40 am
@woiyo,
woiyo wrote:

Initially, she is NOT the first woman to run for President. So she is again lying .

When did she say that?

woiyo wrote:
Second, as the first woman to receive the democratic party nomination to run for president, all I can say is... Is she really the best they got?

Yeah, she sucks. Trump sucks harder--much, much harder.

woiyo wrote:
There is nothing to celebrate here in my view.

Your opinion is duly noted.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2016 02:12 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:

...From what I am seeing, there will either be a homosexual or Transgender candidate in 2020 or 2024 so the supposedly liberal minded folks can continue their journey of showing how saintly they are. . .

I can envision a transgender candidate (him to her) being accused of misrepresentation, since the surgeon left in the prostate (which is usually left in). And the world stumbles on.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2016 02:28 pm
@farmerman,
You forget about Cheney. OH, wait, Bush was named president Cheney was acting president. Sorry.
RABEL222

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2016 02:36 pm
If you havent seen this article about Clinton you will when Lash posts it. It said Clinton might, may, could, have named CIA secret operatives on the 55,000 e-mails she turned over to the FBI. If someone hacked her computer they may have given then to foreign operatives. I guess this is what Bernie and Trump are hoping is a game changer?
revelette2

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2016 02:49 pm
@RABEL222,
If that is true, then I hope they get people in government agencies and congress as all of them have been hacked into and I am sure more one agents name was mentioned. Moreover, from what I read, to make it criminal, intent has to be present, and it isn't. Probably why the FBI said some time ago she wasn't the target of the investigation. I will be glad when they announce whatever it is they are going to announce.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2016 09:23 am
@Sturgis,
Quote:
Women have been making strides for years

For years? Yes, for many, many years we poor liberals fought for the rights of women to vote. Then, we poor souls fought for the right to abort an unwanted fetus.

And today, we poor souls are still fighting in the Courts, against men ( husbands, boy friends, etc,) who insist that it is their right to physically and mentally abuse us.

But we're still in the arena. Today we're fighting against rape ...but no one hears us!

But, dear Sir, that's just the draw of a poor , hopeless liberal.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2016 09:41 am
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

, Bush was named president Cheney was acting president. Sorry.

Obama was named President, Valeri Jarret was acting President. Very, very sorry!
RABEL222

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2016 11:27 pm
@Miller,
Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2016 02:01 pm
@Sturgis,
Who said there hasnt already been one of those? A trasgender that has fully transitioned would be perceived as any other man or woman, and homosexuality has no external atributes that would diferentiate them from an heterosexual individual
About being brutally honest: you aluding to a homosexual or transgender candidate as something extraordinary shows what a limited and narrowminded person you are. IC Over 70?
ossobuco

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2016 05:31 pm
@momoends,
You are going around and attacking people whom you misread, apparently in order to make noise.

momoends

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2016 06:58 pm
@ossobuco,
Who have i misread?
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2016 07:08 pm
@ossobuco,
There are others making noise enough all over the forums: some make noise by rudely dismissing other users and some by acting as they were some regulation authority keeping everybody in line..i didnt mean to but, if everybody gets loud and noisy, making some noise myself does feel appealing! Jajjaja
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2016 07:43 pm
@momoends,
Between Clinton and Trump, I wonder why people can't figure it out. They should learn one word today, "narcissist."
momoends

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2016 07:55 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Oh that word, it sound familiar to us here.... there's another new one to be learnt today: greed
You put those two together and ... wow! Fireworks.
0 Replies