Mom and stylist just cut my hair off&have booked another app to get the rest cut off help :'(

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2016 04:53 pm
My mom took me to the salon because I needed my hair cut as it was a little damaged. I was reluctant to go because I have a school event next week and wanted long hair. But we agreed on just getting an inch cut off. I arrived and mom went and spoke to the stylist saying how she wants it cut off to my shoulders. So the stylist came back over and I said your only talking an inch off right and she said yes. Then she chopped of 8 inches. It's just below my shoulders. She then said that she kept it long for the event and mom booked an appointment next week after the event to get the rest cut off. My hair is naturally curly and mom says I'm getting at least another 4 inches off because I need to learn to keep it healthy and it looks horrible and I should be lucky it's going to be an short bob and not shorter. How long will it take to grow I'm really scared today was bad enough :'(
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 2,189 • Replies: 3

jespah

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2016 05:10 pm
@GracieLou1,
Hair takes about a month to grow half an inch.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2016 09:14 pm
So you know the real reason WHY she's doing this: 'I need to learn to keep it healthy and it looks horrible"

See, it's all up to you. You really do have control over how this will all end.

Grow up and take responsibility for yourself! Then you won't be treated like a child who can't even take care of her own hair.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2016 09:26 pm
@GracieLou1,
Did the stylist give you tips on how to care for your hair?

If not, ask her when you're there again next week.
0 Replies