If bernie Sanders gets out will you consider Jill Stein?

Reply Mon 30 May, 2016 06:35 pm
I just started researching an alternative to Bernie sanders just incase and I discovered that Jill Stein seems to be my kind of candidate. What do you think?

Here is a video less than 4 minutes long where she explains very clear last year why Bernie will not be the Democratic nominee.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,406 • Replies: 6
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 30 May, 2016 06:56 pm
So far, she is my alternate choice. But it is too soon to decide.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 30 May, 2016 08:32 pm
@reasoning logic,
I have mixed feelings about this.

I live in Massachusetts, so my vote doesn't really matter. This makes it easier to vote for Jill Stein instead of the lesser of two evils.

Then again, I want to vote against Trump...

Voting for Hillary feels more like a direct vote against Trump than a vote for Stein would feel.

I need a few more months to mull this over. I am planning to enjoy the crapstorm that the American people asked for.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Mon 30 May, 2016 08:53 pm
@reasoning logic,
So you are saying if Bernie dosent run as a third party candidate Jill Stein should? You guys are doing your best to get Trump as president of the U S.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 30 May, 2016 09:19 pm
@RABEL222,
The Green party runs a candidate every year, and this is the second time Jill Stein has been nominated. This has nothing to do with Bernie who is running as a Democrat.

I don't want Bernie to run as a third party. I don't believe he will run.

I already said that I would be willing to vote for Hillary as the lesser of two evils if my vote counted. I am sure you understand why my vote in Massachusetts doesn't matter. A vote for Jill Stein in Massachusetts doesn't help Trump one bit.

If I decide vote for Hillary, I plan to take the day off and get good and drunk before I go to the polls, just to soften the pain of having to choose between such bad candidates this year.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 30 May, 2016 09:32 pm
I have explained more than one time, that I will never vote for Clinton or any Republican. And I will hope that many others are like myself in that regard.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Tue 31 May, 2016 03:29 am
@RABEL222,
Quote:
So you are saying if Bernie dosent run as a third party candidate Jill Stein should? You guys are doing your best to get Trump as president of the U S.

Trump and Hitlary both seem to be very bad choices, One of them is an out spoken antisocial, the other one is a deceptive wolf in sheep's clothing antisocial.
0 Replies