girlfriend cheated on me with best friend..should I forgiver her?

Reply Mon 30 May, 2016 04:30 pm
I went away on a trip and found out that my girlfriend had went over to my best friend's house very drunk and on xanax and sucked his dick. They both tried to cover it up after and I only found out later through a friend. I eventually took her back after she begged - "you're the best thing thats ever happened to me, it will never happen again, ect..". It has been a pretty good two months but I still don't trust her and sometimes think about ending it. Will she cheat again? Is a cheater always a cheater? Should I forgive her?

ch514

Reply Mon 30 May, 2016 05:05 pm
@nateegraves,
Recently I have experienced a problem in which I have had my partner forgive me - I did not go as far as your girlfriend but emotions were involved. I think you should base forgiveness on how much you can trust her and how much you think she is sorry. For example I started having panic attacks and I did not sleep or eat - my guilt killed me and I was very sorry.
I think you need to talk it out and she should have been honest with you rather than you hear it from ANother.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 30 May, 2016 05:39 pm
@nateegraves,
Did you promise each other to be exclusive? You don't own her, you know. Lots of young people (oh, and older people) can be interested in more than one person. Sex is a way of learning about other people and yourself.

roger

Reply Mon 30 May, 2016 06:01 pm
@nateegraves,
No, and I would lose the "best friend", too.
0 Replies

Count of Banterbury

Reply Mon 30 May, 2016 08:23 pm
@nateegraves,
easy. Sleep with her best friend too (without xanax, that way you will remember something Very Happy) and it's even. If she get pissed, invite her too and make threesome. Post pics on A2K plz (if you are pretty, of course!)
0 Replies

nateegraves

Reply Tue 31 May, 2016 04:58 am
@ossobuco,
Yes, we did promise we were exclusive, and she told me many times she would never cheat on me.
Smileyrius

Reply Tue 31 May, 2016 05:42 am
@nateegraves,
Quote:
she told me many times she would never cheat on me.

I was often toaught growing up that we are only worth as much as our word, this one might not be a keeper.
0 Replies

absabs

Reply Tue 31 May, 2016 06:46 am
@nateegraves,
Dont take it serious, if i was you i would have been normal. and seriously speaking coz of love inside me for her, i would have given her a nice compliment. and said of u really want to go next time, always inform me and kissed her forehead.
0 Replies

LunaMia1

Reply Tue 31 May, 2016 11:44 am
@nateegraves,
I think a person could be sorry for cheating and mean it. But it seems like there's an underlying issue here. Why would she go to your friends house? It could have been a random person, but instead she went to him.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 31 May, 2016 12:26 pm
@nateegraves,
nateegraves wrote:
Should I forgive her?

have you forgiven your best friend?
0 Replies

Medusax

Reply Sun 5 Jun, 2016 07:35 pm
@nateegraves,
He is most assuredly NOT your friend and she is untrustworthy. If it were me, they would BOTH be out of my life for good.
0 Replies