How can I open a FB account if I don't have a mobile phone?

Reply Sat 28 May, 2016 08:29 pm
I would like to start a FB account but out here on the farm we have no cell signal, so none of us own a mobile phone. How do I start an account without a mobile phone number? Are people without mobile phones allowed to use FB? My parents are on FB as well as much of our family and friends, but they did not have to use a mobile number beings most of them have had their accounts for 10 years or more.
I would love to be on FB with them, now that I am 16 my parents are allowing me to use social media for the first time and I would enjoy doing so, if it is possible anyways. Does anyone know if it is even possible to still get a FB account without a mobile phone?... Is there anyway to actually contact FB about something like this, or am I just out of luck? I can always just look at my parents FB accounts I guess and message from there to people rather than have my own account...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,226 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Theodore Edgar

Reply Sat 28 May, 2016 08:37 pm
@Theodore Edgar,
OK, well for anyone else having this problem, I figured out the answer... I am not sure why but I thought maybe if I added my email address in instead of a mobile phone number it would work. Amazingly it did work.
If you have this problem just add a valid email address in rather than a phone number and then reenter it again and fill out the rest of the info and submit. Hope this helps someone...
ehBeth

Reply Sat 28 May, 2016 08:41 pm
@Theodore Edgar,
I was just coming in to tell you that your e-ddress would work fine to set up your account.

Have fun Smile
0 Replies

ConnieBall

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2016 08:16 am
You can make a facebook account by signup through your email address on facebook.com.
0 Replies