Never had a boyfriend/asked out before?

euipo

Reply Sat 28 May, 2016 06:45 pm
I am 5'6 and 120 pounds. Guys never ask for my phone number. Also, I have never had a boyfriend before in my life or have never been asked out. Additionally, guys do not approach me. I am 21 and I am in college and the guys around my college do not seem interested in me. I see college guys with other women but they don't really hit on me or try to make a move. One guy even hit on my roommate but they do not hit on me. I get sad (and even catch myself crying a lot) because people in college and are already dating but I have been single my entire life. My love life is and has always been nonexistent. Plus, all of my friends have boyfriends and I'm pretty much the left out one. I mean, I just want to experience love and share my life with someone special.

ehBeth

Reply Sat 28 May, 2016 08:08 pm
@euipo,
What are you doing to meet people?

What have you done to initiate a date?
chai2

Reply Sat 28 May, 2016 10:43 pm
@euipo,
I find it really interesting that the first 2 things you say about yourself is your height and weight.

Why did you do that?

And yes, you can certainly ask someone out.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Austin1474

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2016 12:25 pm
@euipo,
Wassup!!! So I read all the stuff and I'll be your friend Very Happy I'm 22 and I'm White also! My Kik is austin1474austin nothing weird XD talk and be cool!
0 Replies

Nassime

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2016 01:19 am
@euipo,
Hey, thanks for your sharing!
If you want someone special, I invite you to let go with that, make your life, be happy and make only that you like and you will be surprised of the result ;-)

Another thing, you can add a very important ingredient : the smile :-)
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Krumple

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2016 07:35 pm
@euipo,
Euipo,

There can be several explanations as to why. But I am a fan of breaking social norms anyways. If there is a guy I find attractive I will initiate a conversation with him instead of waiting for him. I do this because guys are under a lot of social pressure to not be offensive when approaching a woman. I break this tension by essentially telling him it's okay to talk to me.

I just go from there. If he likes me then it's good but if he's not interested I don't let it bother me. Some guys just need a little push sometimes to break that social tension, and I don't mind helping that along. Ask your friends I bet they too did something similar.
0 Replies

xumu

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2021 08:45 pm
@euipo,
Your better off single
WarrenPeterson

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2021 08:11 am
@xumu,
Sometimes it's good to be lonely.
LoveMonkey

Reply Sun 7 May, 2023 08:34 am
@euipo,
Its 2023. If there is someone you like....flirt with them. Let them know you are are interested.
Truth is, many guys now are too scared to flirt with women etc, for fear of being labelled a sex pest/stalker or whtever.
im way older than you...and have only recently realised, you have to make things happen for yourself. If you expect things to land in your lap....then your in for a long wait. Get yourself out there. Get meeting people and dont be afraid to flirt etc
0 Replies

Monalisa62003

Reply Sun 21 May, 2023 05:05 pm
You're only 21. Im 35 and still yet to find anyone willing to go further than flirting
roger

Reply Sun 21 May, 2023 05:07 pm
@Monalisa62003 ,
Yeah, but she is now 7 years older than when she posted.
Monalisa62003

Reply Mon 22 May, 2023 05:40 am
@roger,
Im new, i cant see the date of threads. Either way my point still stands
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Mon 22 May, 2023 07:37 am
@WarrenPeterson,
WarrenPeterson wrote:

Sometimes it's good to be lonely.

I love that you give a full, helpful explanation of what you mean by this. I'm sure your comment will help her a lot.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 22 May, 2023 07:42 am
@Brandon9000,
You're replying to a post over 2 years old.
tsarstepan

Reply Mon 22 May, 2023 07:45 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You're replying to a post over 2 years old.

Technically, it's 7 years old (given the date of the OP). The previous last reply was two years old. So, this new thread interloper/zombie thread revivalist has brought up an even moldier thread.
0 Replies

Monalisa62003

Reply Mon 22 May, 2023 08:06 am
@izzythepush,
I cant see the date of the threads
izzythepush

Reply Mon 22 May, 2023 08:15 am
@Monalisa62003 ,
It's the top right hand corner of every post.

Yours is dated Mon 22nd May 2.06pm.

(I'm in the UK it's on BST for me.)
Monalisa62003

Reply Mon 22 May, 2023 04:37 pm
@izzythepush,
Ah i see now, im on mobile so its small. Thanks
0 Replies