No top replies

roger

Reply Fri 27 May, 2016 08:21 pm
@Lilkanyon,
Sadness for the GOP
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Fri 27 May, 2016 08:51 pm
Scary to think that one meltdown or bad debate on the part of Hillary can make this guy president.
PUNKEY

Reply Fri 27 May, 2016 10:33 pm
I'm going out on a limb here, but I think voters are going to have four choices this Nov: Hillary, Bernie running as Progressive, Trump, and another GOP chosen candidate.
Lilkanyon

Reply Fri 27 May, 2016 10:43 pm
@PUNKEY,
PUNKEY wrote:

I'm going out on a limb here, but I think voters are going to have four choices this Nov: Hillary, Bernie running as Progressive, Trump, and another GOP chosen candidate.

Thats hopeful thinking...in reality it comes down to Clinton vs Trump...
Lilkanyon

Reply Fri 27 May, 2016 10:54 pm
@Lilkanyon,
Heres where I see GOP. They see a big red swath of the US in their favor, all or most of the rural peoples. They see this big map of red and say, "its what the US wants!" Discounting the fact all that big swath of red map US is like 5000 farmers/ranchers that want to keep their guns and watch waaaay too much Fox news. So they are of the belief that this rural minority of white men know whats best for the entire rest of the country. Now I have nothing against these folks. I grew up with them, but most have never left their hometown and presume to understand what is best. They have been preached to by the quior for generations and have a disdain for anyone that has become "wordly" because they have lost their "hometown country roots". So you decide. Are they right?
0 Replies

Lilkanyon

Reply Fri 27 May, 2016 11:03 pm
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:

Scary to think that one meltdown or bad debate on the part of Hillary can make this guy president.

I dont fear a meltdown by Clinton, shes too tough for that. I do fear that Trump is unlike any presidential nominee we have ever seen and may throw off the normalcy of politics. That DOES NOT mean he is best to be president. My kid is abnormal because he is autistic. It does not mean he is qualified to be president.
Blickers

Reply Fri 27 May, 2016 11:13 pm
@Lilkanyon,
Quote Lilkanyon:
Quote:
I dont fear a meltdown by Clinton, shes too tough for that.

Anybody can have a bad day or come up with a bad strategic move. Look at Gore. Everyone thought he would destroy Bush in the debates, instead he thought he would take control of the first debate by only talking about what he wanted to talk about instead of answering the questions. He got set way back. He finally did make a big comeback and made up 8 points in the polls in the last week and a half, but Bush got the electoral vote in a super close contest.

If Gore can lose to Bush in the debates, Hillary can conceivably lose to Trump.
Lilkanyon

Reply Fri 27 May, 2016 11:20 pm
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:

Quote Lilkanyon:
Quote:

Anybody can have a bad day or come up with a bad strategic move. Look at Gore. Everyone thought he would destroy Bush in the debates, instead he thought he would take control of the first debate by only talking about what he wanted to talk about instead of answering the questions. He got set way back. He finally did make a big comeback and made up 8 points in the polls in the last week and a half, but Bush got the electoral vote in a super close contest.

Arrghh! Stop entering my nightmares! Lol!
Lilkanyon

Reply Fri 27 May, 2016 11:24 pm
@Lilkanyon,
Lilkanyon wrote:

Blickers wrote:

Quote Lilkanyon:
Quote:

Arrghh! Stop entering my nightmares! Lol!

I do fear Trump turning politics on its head and people buying into it.. Negatives become positives...wrong becomes right...how do you hurt the rep of a guy that takes proud credit for every dispicable thing hes ever said and done in his life? Why are the American people respecting him for it?
0 Replies