Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat 21 May, 2016 10:36 pm
Nobody wants to help me ,I feel so sad, I just want to improve my English,and you want to learn Chinese ,we can help each other!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 4,189 • Replies: 29
Topic Closed

View best answer, chosen by lululucy
Tes yeux noirs

Sun 22 May, 2016 12:45 am
First lesson: use only one exclamation mark.
Region Philbis

Sun 22 May, 2016 03:57 am
@lululucy,
Quote:
and you want to learn Chinese
no, not so much...
lululucy

Sun 22 May, 2016 06:30 am
@Region Philbis,
Why,as a Chinese,I think Chinese is very funny.
lululucy

Sun 22 May, 2016 06:37 am
@Tes yeux noirs,
lol!!!Thank u for answering my question ,your answer have made me feel interesting! I think you have read this topic carefully so that you can find what mistake I made, I really want to improve my English ,but no one wants to understand me .
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Sun 22 May, 2016 07:02 am
@lululucy,

maybe so, but i hear it's difficult to learn...
lululucy

Sun 22 May, 2016 07:19 am
@Region Philbis,
In China,we think Enlish is difficult for us to learn!hahahaha,and forei gners like u just consider Chinese is difficuly for you to learn, yeah,language is magic,diffrent place have own specia language all over the world ,but I think we should meet the challenge!
0 Replies

Setanta

Sun 22 May, 2016 07:21 am
We have made English as difficult as possible so that we can easily spot the foreigners like you.
Setanta

Sun 22 May, 2016 07:23 am
"U" is not a word in English. However, "you" is a word. One thing that will help you in your efforts to learn English will be to stop using text words and spellings. Not everything is a message on a phone.
lululucy

Sun 22 May, 2016 07:35 am
@Setanta,
Yes, although I like English,but my spoken English is so weak ,I am a Chinese girl,I will graduate from the university,to tell the truth,I want to be an English teacher to teach children ,so I must try hard learning Enlish even though that's difficult for me ,but I don't give up! at last,thank you for putting forward specific advice!
0 Replies

lululucy

Sun 22 May, 2016 07:39 am
@Setanta,
your advice is really meaningful for me!!!Thank you so much!God bless such you good person! and where are you from,I just think your English is good!
Setanta

Sun 22 May, 2016 11:52 am
@lululucy,
I was born in the city of New York, and spent most of my life in the United States. I presently live in Canada.
chai2
  Selected Answer

Sun 22 May, 2016 01:43 pm
@lululucy,
A really good thing for you to do would be to stop using !!!!!! so much.

You can leave them out altogether actually.

Exclamation points in English are used to express surprise, shock and greatly felt emotions.

When overused, it become annoying, and indicates the person is immature.
lululucy

Mon 23 May, 2016 01:05 am
@Setanta,
I think your living environment is conducive for you to learn and improve your English,As a Chinese, we usually talk with others in Chinese,because Chinese is our first languge in our country.
0 Replies

lululucy

Mon 23 May, 2016 01:17 am
@chai2,
thank you for putting forward such meaningful advice ,I am really touched by you. Actually, when Chinese people eagerly express their emotion,they will use much !!!!!!!! to show others their mentality. I really don't know overuse !!!!! can indicate immaturity. I am really sorry about this,it's a misbehavior !
0 Replies

Hanerykroze

Wed 1 Jun, 2016 03:07 am
@lululucy,
hello, I am new to this community. I just read your thread as you want to learn English.
I think you need not to learn English. You speaks good. yet if,you want, then read the English Paper, articles..
selectmytutor

Fri 3 Jun, 2016 04:25 am
@lululucy,
Good to hear that you want to improve your English spoken. You must watch some English movies with subtitles so that you can improve.
lululucy

Sat 4 Jun, 2016 12:52 am
@Hanerykroze,
Thank you for answering me, to tell the truth,I am not good, through my title ,you can find a mistake that I had overused exclamation marks obviously, I want to improve my spoken English!as a Chinese,learn Enlish well is important for us.
where are you from?
lululucy

Sat 4 Jun, 2016 12:55 am
@selectmytutor,
Yes, I will do this meaningful activity .

Watch movie with subtitle and speak English loudly and bravely just believe myself!

Thank you !
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Sat 4 Jun, 2016 01:37 pm
@lululucy,
I don't believe you should use a thread title like "Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" here. There might at some point be a person who is really in mortal danger and, for some reason, needs to seek help on the message board. It doesn't seem terribly likely, but it could happen. Using a title like that for a trifle will have the effect of making readers of the board less likely in the future to look at a thread with that sort of title.