electrons and the friction coefficient the theory of everything and dark matter.

Reply Thu 19 May, 2016 07:02 pm
so it's a pretty basic question. Is there any research that can prove my hypothesis wrong? so atoms all have electrons and i believe these electrons have a spin that can make electrons move to an outer energy level and then back when it releases a photon causing the atom itself to spin and thus change state of matter in some cases due to the release of thermal energy because of the kinetic energy. The spin of the atom's electron causes the atom to change energy levels this can also happen when you rub things together like two pieces of wood. this is my theory of friction and electrons and how they interact with matter. When electrons reach to the outermost energy level and cannot radiate then if more and more energy is applied would they become a neutron thus creating the unstable isotope. I don't know if this was enough detail to explain my theory please comment with what you think.

Secondly, can dark matter be a decaying form of dark energy like radioactive, but instead of alpha and beta particles. my hypothesis on dark matter is that it has an unusually concentrated amount of dark matter which use to take up more of the universe then it currently does in the beginning then it started to decay causing dark energy to be produced and thus the accelerated expansion we've seen. the energy sort of pushes everything out while the dark matter causes contractions thus controlling the whole system. a fun way to prove this would be to wait a couple years and keep measuring the amount of each based on gravity i predict that acceleration will keep increasing and that dark matter itself will become evermore sparse. please prove me wrong. I have an idea to prove it another way as well watch a neutron star get eaten by a black hole i predict that maybe the radiation coming out of the neutron star will show the dark energy because it will be instantaneously eaten up causing this dark matter to collapse on the space the neutron star occupied, maybe space itself to be so concentrated that it pulls the dark energy back into dark matter. now i don't really know what it would produce but if someone could tell me if it has ever been recorded seen or has happened and what were the results? i'm saying dark energy is very tiny vibrating particles where dark matter is just the opposite, yet just as undetectable in most cases except notable getting hit with radiation.
one more question is can anyone properly explain to me are physicists trying to relate weak force strong force and gravity and electromagnetic force together or to black matter? could there be a link to dark matter? could it all be related? just more food for thought i don't really know, but i would certainly appreciate an answer. also does every object that is in the 5 % of the objects that are actual matter have a gravitational field which sort of pushes against this dark energy, thus making it harder to detect on planets and in galaxy s themselves and if i'm not wrong then this may be the reason that the spacecraft we set out of the galaxy , but they slowed down so much when they got just out of the gravitation field and basically i'm trying to make it make sense.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 476 • Replies: 1
No top replies

fresco

Reply Fri 20 May, 2016 12:26 am
@zakariyadoar,
I suggest 'trying to make sense' at the quantum or cosmic scale is a futile exercise since 'answers' at one epistemological stage generate 'questions' at the next. In other words T.O.E.'s about 'ultimate truth' lie in the province of religion or philosophy. Obviously, this does not exclude the concept of working hypotheses to direct operational observation and the only 'test' of your own suggestion is whether it generates useful data.....not whether it makes 'sense'.

0 Replies