Eurovision 2016 - Im means God

Thu 19 May, 2016 03:42 pm
Dami Im was second place in the 2016 Eurovision Song Contest with her song "Sound of Silence". I believe that the song is God-inspired. Her family name, Im, is a contraction of I am, which is God.

neologist

Thu 19 May, 2016 04:58 pm
@peacecrusader888,
Why do you assert 'I am' is God's name? You appear to be misinterpreting Exodus 3:14
peacecrusader888

Thu 19 May, 2016 06:31 pm
@neologist,
Here is what Exodus 3:14 states: "And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you." What is one of God's name? Is He also called "Jehovah" in Isaiah 12:2, 26:4; Exodus 6:3; Psalm 83:18? Did God not say that He is Jesus (Revelation 22:16)?
neologist

Thu 19 May, 2016 07:38 pm
@peacecrusader888,
So "I will be what I will be" makes no sense to you?
For that is an even more likely transliteration of the Hebrew text.
Or, more literally, "I will be what I choose to be", indicating that God will fill whatever role he deems necessary to fulfil his purpose.
This is in line with the transliteration of the Hebrew Tetragrammaton, which we take to mean "He who causes to become".
If we apply this concept to the rebellion in Genesis 3, we may be sure that God has not abandoned his purpose to have the earth populated with a perfect human race..
saab

Fri 20 May, 2016 12:04 am
I cannot imagen any song in Eurovision 2016 was God inspired or has anything to do with God.
It was a show and nothing but a show well done but as art just nothing but bad taste.Having to do with God, he probably got night mares just listening to it.
peacecrusader888

Sat 21 May, 2016 01:50 am
@neologist,
Quote:
If we apply this concept to the rebellion in Genesis 3, we may be sure that God has not abandoned his purpose to have the earth populated with a perfect human race..

"God has not abandoned His purpose to have the earth populated with a perfect human race." In about the year 2200, Satan will be imprisoned for a thousand years (Revelation 20:2). After a while (about 500 years), Satan will be let loose from his prison (Revelation 20:7) to test the children of the descendants of the chosen.

I asked the spirit of Ama if those "redeemed from the earth" (Revelation 14:3) will be of the same age as when they die. He said that they will be born and beautiful (when He said that they will be beautiful, maybe there will be no Zika virus anymore, no more chicken pox, etc.). Maybe people will become old when they die. Why? Maybe because people will be returning to God.
0 Replies

peacecrusader888

Sat 21 May, 2016 01:56 am
@saab,
Quote:
I cannot imagen any song in Eurovision 2016 was God inspired or has anything to do with God.

That is my belief. That Im in Dami Im means God (Exodus 3:14). Who do you think is calling?
saab

Sat 21 May, 2016 02:35 am
@peacecrusader888,
Dami Im is a woman from South Korea and you should find out what the name in that country means.
It would do you a lot of good not to listen to this Ama all the time. You spend too much time in the clouds and to little down on earth.
Being a good religious person means one has to know what goes on on earth too.
peacecrusader888

Sat 21 May, 2016 03:44 am
@saab,
Im is a contraction of "I Am". Who is calling?
0 Replies

Setanta

Sat 21 May, 2016 03:55 am
No, I'm is a contraction of I am. Your English is as bad as your theology, and they both suck.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 21 May, 2016 04:11 am
@saab,
saab wrote:

I'm convinced the almighty had a hand in the success of Boom Bang a Bang, Ding dinge dong, and Diggi-Loo Diggi-Ley.

saab

Sat 21 May, 2016 04:21 am
@izzythepush,
I am sure it was ABBA´s song Mamma Mia.
ABBA is also the name of a fish company. Fish is the symbol of Jesus and the song is for his Mother Mary.

Usually I try to be respectful when it comes to religion or non religious ideas, but this Ama is just too much.
izzythepush

Sat 21 May, 2016 04:28 am
@saab,
He's proof that if you look for something long enough you'll find it, even if it's not there.

By that token Liz has now taken over from Jesus. His time has long gone, he won't be appearing in any more tacos. Hail Liz!

http://img.thesun.co.uk/aidemitlum/archive/02868/queen-puddle_2868570a.jpg
0 Replies

peacecrusader888

Sat 21 May, 2016 05:52 am
@saab,
The spirit of Ama as most, if not all, of His listeners believe to be Jesus Christ.

BTW, ABBA means Father, God the Father.
izzythepush

Sat 21 May, 2016 05:57 am
@peacecrusader888,
ABBA means Agnetha Fältskog, Björn Ulvaeus, Benny Andersson, and Anni-Frid Lyngstad.

It's what those of us who went to school call an acronym.
Setanta

Sat 21 May, 2016 06:02 am
@izzythepush,
Heretic!
0 Replies

saab

Sat 21 May, 2016 06:03 am
@peacecrusader888,

ABBA also means AB Brothers Ameln and this firm was registred already 1906
So there are two things in Sweden with the name ABBA. And non of them would have misused God the Father´s name for their firm.
0 Replies

peacecrusader888

Sat 21 May, 2016 06:32 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
ABBA means Agnetha Fältskog, Björn Ulvaeus, Benny Andersson, and Anni-Frid Lyngstad.

For a long time now, I know that ABBA is the acronym of the group's members. But I am giving a new meaning of ABBA, which is Father. The Holy Bible states Abba is in Mark 14:36, Romans 8:15, and Galatians 4:6.

The same thing that I noticed in Dami Im's song "Sound of Silence".
izzythepush

Sat 21 May, 2016 06:33 am
@peacecrusader888,
That's not a new meaning, it's a load of nonsense from someone who lost the plot a long time ago.
peacecrusader888

Sat 21 May, 2016 06:37 am
@izzythepush,
Who is calling?