I LOVE A BISEXUAL GUY, PLEASE HELP?

Reply Wed 18 May, 2016 09:50 pm
I am sure he is bisexual. He is a muslim and very private about his life so he won't say it publicly but everyone knows about his love for his best male friend. He was besties with this guy since they were 17. Now they are 23. (I am 25 btw). he's said "i love you" many times. he would stare at him like boys stare at girls and would be extremely possessive over him. He would even sing romantic songs while looking at him. his thirst was so obvious that all of us would see him checking out his friend from head to toe in public.

He has even kissed him on his lips which his friend told us that during a fun brawl, he just went ahead and smooched him.
He would even get jealous of his girlfriends which would cause a lot of awkwardness between the two of them.
we thought it was just a teenage crush but it didn't go away. I have seen him stare at his chest, lips or plainly staring at his face and when his friend would look at him, he would look away.

Now his best mate is straight. he's into women and loves him as friend not in a romantic way which has given him a serious heartache. he's written so many heartfelt poems about unrequited love, how this person won't be his, how his love is unreal etc. He also shared many quotes about unrequited love.

He sleeps around with women though and tried dating some women who caught his eye but it didn't work. He just had sex and put them on booty call list.
He invited his friend to meet his family when most of his closest friends haven't met his family, with the exception of his childhood mates.

We thought he would get over it now but recently he drew something and had that guy's initials in the drawing as well as the first alphabet of his name and his bestie's name next to each other. Also the guy's bday is 26 and twice he did something very important (related to job) on 26.
He seems sad. i love him and want to make him happy. But do you think he's going to get over him quickly? What type of person could make him forget this anguish?

dlowan

Reply Thu 19 May, 2016 03:38 am
@fandomwars,
Ummmmm....unless you have some proof he actually likes to sleep with women, I'd say the kind of person to help him in getting over his best friend, if he wants to, is another male person.

That is, unless the cultural norms for male friendship are different in his culture? If not I'd suggest he is likely gay.
fandomwars

Reply Thu 19 May, 2016 06:11 am
@dlowan,
@dlowan yes I have proof. He is like sees any hot female and brings her to his room. He has had girlfriends as well.
I ve seen two girls leave his room while we were holidaying at a beach resort.
And he has tattoos of red lips on his body.

He has lots of female friends but he doesn't share anything with them. And people can be interested in both sexes. Just because he was or is in love with a guy doesn't mean he's gay since he's hooked up a lot.
0 Replies