A talent agent offered me representation, and havn't heard nothing since

sd88

Reply Wed 18 May, 2016 04:26 am
For the past nearly 2 months I struggled to find a trustworthy agent, one who saw potential in me and one who would help push my career. Nearly a month ago, I had an invite from an agent who seemd to have a good reputation and regular work for his actors. After a week of meeting him, I presummed he wasnt interested, till he emailed me that hed like to work with me and sent the contract and details form etc to sign.

I thanked him and said I'd get onto it, no reply.
After reading the contract, I had a slight concern in regards to if he took comission off the work I found, again no reply.
Its been over a week since, I sent him another email 2 days ago to give him my details form and asked if he could get back to me regarding the contract. No reply.

Can it honestly be he made a mistake or changed his mind? A few days ago his agency twitter account was liking my tweets, so i assumed everything was fine..then i realized a friend of mine (who is a bit older but looks similar to me) got signed by him recently! Can it be ive been replaced even tho I met him first?! Sad
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 3,214 • Replies: 0
No top replies