HOT MONKEY SEX

ossobuco

Reply Sun 22 May, 2016 02:04 pm
@Ragman,
He'd be over a hundred by now, probably from drinking some of that fabulous wine. We went there twice, the meals were so good, and he joined us to talk at some length. Politics never showed its face..
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Sun 22 May, 2016 02:46 pm
@Ragman,
Quote:
I liked it even hotter when I was in my youth, but at 65...I've moderated.
That's weird. Not that I'm a gourmet (I love McDonalds) but I panic when I run out of crushed red peppers.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 22 May, 2016 03:03 pm
@Leadfoot,
I never run out of crushed red peppers! Tried making my own chile powder (ancho chile), not hard if you already have the peppers.

Ancho Chile Pepper - Kitchen Dictionary - Food.com
www.food.com/about/ancho-chile-pepper-3
When fresh they are referred to as poblanos. Anchos are flat, wrinkled, and heart shaped. The ancho is the sweetest of the dried chiles; and is most commonly ...

New Mexico is a tableau of many kinds of peppers; I'm still learning.
farmerman

Reply Sun 22 May, 2016 04:40 pm
@ossobuco,
when I lived out in Alb. we used to gather and ave all the Sandia peppers for gardening. I still grow em and we use them by drying them on a string in the attic. Then when its time to use, we steam em with the flour torts and split em open and scarpe out the seeds. Whenever we make a TexMex dinner, we always top it ith a sania pepper and then a fried egg. Its a trick I,learnt from our chief geologist . His wife was a great cook and my wife learnt many trix of the tex mex trade.

Sopaipillas with a honey and mlasss dip always served at a meal to "cut the heat" of th food.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 22 May, 2016 05:49 pm
@farmerman,
So, like, didja ever look at Tyler Florence's recipe? That's the one I'll follow, once I pick up some of the ingredients.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Mon 23 May, 2016 07:03 am
@ossobuco,
Quote:
Anchos are flat, wrinkled, and heart shaped. The ancho is the sweetest of the dried chiles; and is most commonly ...
Ohooo... Sounds like just the upgrade I was looking for in my spaghetti sauce.
Was hooked on spicy spaghetti sauce after my first visit to Skyline Chili.
farmerman

Reply Mon 23 May, 2016 10:25 am
@Leadfoot,
its sweet with a mild heat tha is unlike habenaros or scotch bonnets. Still, I like the Sandias because they steam up nice and can serve as a nice cover for a number of dishes, including korean pork or chicken lomeins
0 Replies