George Zimmerman puts gun that killed Trayvon Martin up for auction

Baldimo

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2016 03:53 pm
@edgarblythe,
Nothing hypothetical about it. It's the way you should have reacted. Instead you acted like an irresponsible person and just dropped a gun, the cops found it and you didn't have the guts to claim it or speak up about it. Sounds like you are one of those people who shouldn't own a gun. You give gun owners a bad name.
parados

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2016 04:01 pm
@Baldimo,
You call bullshit on whether the cops would respond the same to you versus an armed black person? Or you call bullshit on the cops are more then happy to let an armed person keep the gun in their hand while they have a conversation in the dark?
Baldimo

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2016 04:09 pm
@parados,
We weren't talking about a black person now were we? We were talking about Edgar and as far as I know he is pretty damn white.

Of course they wouldn't let you keep the gun in your hand, they would take the gun for their safety. Once they found out the TRUTH, they would give you back the gun if it was legal and let you go on your way. That's the way the law works and trying to push any other narrative associated with Edgar is where more BS comes into play. He was an irresponsible person who I'm happy no longer owns a gun.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2016 04:25 pm
@Baldimo,
You don't know **** about what happened. I didn't see the cop go to my car. He was gone before I missed the gun. They never would own up to taking it, when I asked for it. In short you make up **** because you can't stand not knowing everything.
Baldimo

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2016 04:35 pm
@edgarblythe,
Why would they, you were irresponsible with the weapon... I wouldn't have given it back to you either.
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2016 04:38 pm
@Baldimo,
I can see why you worship people like Zimmerman now. You make up the story to fit your preconceived notions. I long for the day we can disarm the assholes.
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2016 05:24 pm
@edgarblythe,
I have not been reading this thread since the first few pages, but I feel certain Baldimo has logged in as one who thinks responsible gun ownership includes the right to murder kids innocently walking, provided you don't like their look. This last is very important. In most or all cases, ethnicity probably plays a role. So, his pronouncements about me are a joke.
oralloy

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2016 06:41 pm

The gun sold for a quarter million dollars:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-guns-zimmerman-idUSKCN0YB2RL
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2016 02:04 pm
@edgarblythe,
Sorry Edgar but I don't worship Zimmerman. I didn't make up any story about you, I went with the facts as you presented them. Tell me, what facts did I make up? You went outside with a gun and when the police showed up you dropped the gun and walked away from the scene. Once the police had left the area where you dropped your gun, you went back over to retrieve it. When you didn't find it, you went over to the cops and asked them if they found a gun laying around... They said they didn't find any gun and left. What did I leave out and what did I make up?

So I'm an asshole for calling you out a an irresponsible gun owner?
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2016 02:07 pm
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
but I feel certain Baldimo has logged in as one who thinks responsible gun ownership includes the right to murder kids innocently walking, provided you don't like their look.

I believe that if someone attacks you, you should have the right to defend yourself. Apparently you guys think it's ok to attack someone who is following you. They didn't do anything to you, just followed, so that allows you to beat their head against the ground...
0 Replies