Progress report to the seniors

Reply Sun 15 May, 2016 04:11 am
Please help me correct the following progress report to the seniors. Thank you.

Dear Mr. Dobson,

I would like to inform you of the following matters I have followed during the passing week:

Provision of chairs to Ms. Ferguson
1) In response to the e-mail dated 11.04.2016 from Ms. Ferguson requesting for borrowing 100 nos. of chairs, I have told her that we have no objection to her request, but she is required to issue the necessary document to collect the chairs from the warehouse. Also, Ms. Ferguson is reminded to immediately return the chairs to us if her already-ordered chairs are available.

Technical report from Mr. Jones
2) Further to the e-mail dated 10.05.2016 to Mr. Jones asking for his provision of a technical report on the lighting project, I have written the following e-mail to him:
We haven't received any reports from your good self even though we trust that your preparation for such report has been underway. To foster the implementation of the project, we wish we could receive the report by 18.05.2016. Providing no further documents received from your office by then, we will assume that your proposed work will not cause any adverse effect on the project and we will accordingly reply to the Public Work Division in this way.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 810 • Replies: 3
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Sun 15 May, 2016 11:58 am
@chowbarry,
Dear Mr. Dobson,

During the passing week I've observed the following matters:

1) Provision of chairs to Ms. Ferguson:

In response to an email dated 11-4-16 from Ms. Ferguson requesting the borrow of 100 chairs, I replied that we would like to comply but she is required to complete a certain document, which we are sending. However we also reminded her to immediately return this shipment to us if her previous order should finally arrive.

2) Technical report from Mr. Jones:

Responding to Mr. Jones email dated 10-5-16 asking for his technical report on the lighting project, I have responded:

We haven't yet received any reports at all from you even though we trust that its preparation is underway. To implement of the project we hope we might receive it by 5-18-16. If however not received by then, we will assume that your proposal will have no adverse effect, whereupon we will accordingly reply to the Public Work Division.
chowbarry

Reply Sun 15 May, 2016 06:07 pm
@dalehileman,
dalehileman,thank you for your advice.
dalehileman

Reply Mon 16 May, 2016 12:46 pm
@chowbarry,
Quote:
thank you
Chow, hope was of some help
0 Replies