Understanding the other realm

PT23

Reply Sat 14 May, 2016 06:48 pm
Hi,

What I am about to ask will sound out of this world, and it is. I ONLY WANT answers from anyone who will be able assist me please.

I am having a spiritual awakening. I have seen spirits since i was young. I have heard Gods beautiful Angels sing to me, I have had premonitions, seen and smelt dark entities which I have now told to F**K off as I am not afraid of those F**Kheads anymore, I get messages imprinted in my mind which i don't understand, i see images of things that are true to that person or that building, I have had my beautiful angels cover me in a beautiful warm invisible blanket full of love when i was really down, i saw bright light beaming out of me, i get visions, smelt things, oh i need to write a book about all this.

I need to make this clear, I do not follow a religion, but I am spiritual and strongly love and beleive in God esp since last year, due to my more recent encounters with God and the devine angels, God and unfortunately the F**Khead who belongs in hell and not on our earth.

Anyway, this is where I need help, and again i hope someone can assist me. My friend wanted to see a psychic last sunday, due to some personal issues. i found a website which claimed she speaks to the devine angels. she made a booking and managed to see her that day, so i thought i should see her too to ask about all the experiences I'm getting exposed to and how to understand my abilites. Anyway, when i got there, my friend already had her reading and wanted to sit in mine.
Immediately, that witch tried to make me worship that F**KHEAD below our feet, and tried to make me say awful things about my angels i call upon. I of course refused, that F**KER tried to read into my soul by looking deeply into my eyes, so I tried to read her, then i immediately and clearly saw red horns on her forehead and her cheeks went red and i said you are satan, i hate satan and to get out. I wish i knew what to say to rid that beast then. There's more to that so called reading, and if you want to know more just let me know. I have it recorded on my phone.

Afew days later, i held the bible in my hand, thanked God for protecting me and asked for a prayer or saying to help me if I were to face Satan again. Before I finished saying my prayer, Psalm 27 came clearly into my mind. Oh I didn't say, Satan kept asking me over and over again 'are you afraid'.

Read Psalm 27, God clearly stated what satan kept asking me.

Since then, I have also started seeing auras around people and I am constantly getting dreams of God fighting against evil.

Can anyone help me with this? I don't want any bullshit replies please, I have no tolerance for it.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,378 • Replies: 16
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Sat 14 May, 2016 06:59 pm
@PT23,
Welcome to A2K.
Do you hear Banjos playing?
PT23

Reply Sat 14 May, 2016 07:11 pm
@Ragman,
What are you trying to imply? If you think I am crazy, no I am very much sane and I do not take, nor have I ever taken any illicit drugs or alcohol or the like.

I am here trying to understand what the above is all about but I guess I have entered the wrong forum.
Ragman

Reply Sat 14 May, 2016 07:30 pm
@PT23,
I'm implying nothing. I've written nothing about your being crazy, drugged or drunk. But thanks for the hint at what might be the motivation for brashly barging into the forum with bible-thumpery.

If you're interested in stimulating a conversation, your manners need some serious brushing up . Preaching bible bs while not examining even in a superficial manner the online community to which you place this blather is worthy of being poked fun at. If you're that thin-skinned feel free to move on to the next forum.

Also, I'm awestruck how someone who alleges to have just arrived at this forum you have found out how to place 5 Tags on your first pisting. Quick study, eh?!
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 14 May, 2016 07:36 pm
@PT23,
PT23 wrote:

What are you trying to imply? If you think I am crazy, no I am very much sane and I do not take, nor have I ever taken any illicit drugs or alcohol or the like.

I am here trying to understand what the above is all about but I guess I have entered the wrong forum.

There are those here who would try to answer you with a modicum of respect. Unfortunately you'd have to deal with a larger number of those who will stop by for any question related to religion or spirituality just to mock you and try to make you look ridiculous. But welcome to A2K.
PT23

Reply Sat 14 May, 2016 07:38 pm
@snood,
Thanks Snood. I don't ever write on forums and yes this is a touchy subject because I don't even know where to begin with this or who to turn to for assistance. This is all confusing for me.
0 Replies

PT23

Reply Sat 14 May, 2016 07:41 pm
@snood,
oh and Snood, do you know how I delete this account? I only just jumped on this site today but this is clearly the wrong forum to write in?
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sat 14 May, 2016 07:46 pm
@snood,
"Try to make him look ridiculous"? Have you read any of what he's written? He succeeds at that all on his own. Then he blindly leads with his chin with his defensive comments.

Furthermore, If you've ever noticed my history of participation I avoid this sort of bible-thumping thread. Absurdity at its utmost.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 14 May, 2016 07:56 pm
@PT23,
PT23 wrote:

We're not all monsters here. Please don't judge me based on Ragman's horrible posts.

That said, I don't think I'm qualified to answer your questions in this thread, so I'm not sure how much use I'll be to you.
Ragman

Reply Sat 14 May, 2016 08:00 pm
@oralloy,
Crawl back under your rock. Such hyperbole. You couldn't handle the last interaction where you took exception to my disagreeing with your militant view re Zimnerman, the whacko killer. You should be used to it by now. You seek me iout then wildly overstate your case. You came here with this subtifuge of giving help to answer this person's query, or is to carry on like a school child trying to kick me in the shins?
oralloy

Reply Sat 14 May, 2016 08:14 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:
Crawl back under your rock. Such hyperbole.

Your posts are filled with horrible cruelty towards the victims of any atrocity. I find that appalling.

Ragman wrote:
You couldn't handle the last interaction where You took exception to my disagreeing with your militant view re Zimnerman, the whacko killer.

I handled our last interaction just fine.

I don't recall you stating any disagreement with my position. Our last interaction was primarily me stating my disagreement with your posts.

Ragman wrote:
You should be used to it by now as you seek it out then wildly overstate your case.

What am I supposed to be seeking out?

Funny how people can't seem to ever challenge any of my facts.
Ragman

Reply Sat 14 May, 2016 08:14 pm
Interesting how 4 out of the 5 tags have now disappeared . Why is that?
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sat 14 May, 2016 08:16 pm
@oralloy,
Your hyperbole is tedious and transparent. I'm done with you. Out with yesterday's newspaper.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 14 May, 2016 08:52 pm
@PT23,
Welcome to a2k.
You should consider the bible's many admonitions against spiritism or psychics. Leviticus 20:27 is just one. Also, how are you to know if the 'angels' comforting you are truly God's angels? Just making you feel good might not be enough.
Quote:
Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. (1John 4:1)
Stay strong.
Be careful.
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Sun 15 May, 2016 12:21 am
@PT23,
Bear in mind that 'spiritual awakening' (aka 'epiphany") seems to be statistically correlated with end of puberty (hormones), psychological trauma, and artificially induced neural states. The 'contents' of such states have been described by meditators as 'ineffable', i.e. resistant to linguistic description. The tendency is often therefore to hang such experiences on interpretations of 'holy writ' and to ascribe such states to 'divine revelation'. The point is that we all try to make sense of what we see as our existence, but science at least seems to indicate that humanity may be pretty insignificant from a cosmological point of view.
0 Replies

Miss L Toad

Reply Sun 15 May, 2016 01:16 am
@PT23,
Quote:
There's more to that so called reading, and if you want to know more just let me know. I have it recorded on my phone.

Please post the recorded conversation.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Sun 15 May, 2016 09:02 am
@oralloy,
Like 'meta' Pandora's box?
A crockful of crud - prior to the ambivolent outreach...??
0 Replies