Should I move on?

Touring

Reply Sat 14 May, 2016 07:38 am
Hey guys,I'm new to this forum I hope that I post this in the right place.
I met this girl last year at the final exam of my high school and from the first date I could really tell she was into me,things started growing really fast and we were a couple.Now,I've been on some relationships and met some girls and I can clearly say we match pretty well together.High school was over,summer vacation as well,things were going excellent,I got a job and she...well she went to college.She started getting somehow busy with studying and we slowly started losing contact.Then her exams came,2 or 3 weeks,no visual contact,just rare phoning and lame chatting on facebook.
After her exams,both of us were aware we need to talk so we met up.She told me in this period she lost atraction and she just doesnt feel so that she could love me anymore and asked me to remain friends.I refused and we lost contact at all for a month or so,till she called me,2 or 3 weeks ago,and from then she calls me daily and wants to hang out.Now,everything seems cool right? But the problem is that I can't get out of this friendzone.She let's me hold her hand,touch her anyplace,just anything but she keeps saying that she isn't ready to get back in a relationship.She just calls me literally daily and drive to my house from time to time to see me but she isn't sure of a relationship.What should I do? Thanks in advance
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 788 • Replies: 1
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 14 May, 2016 10:03 am
Are you rushing things? Putting pressure on her? For What?

This is as much as she can give at this point.

Why pressure her?

Sounds like you DO have a relationship - unless she's doing all this stuff with 12 other guys.
0 Replies