Biden his time?

Reply Fri 13 May, 2016 04:05 pm
I have been following The Young Turks today and yesterday. It was suggested on there that the Democratic establishment fears Clinton will be indicted in about six weeks. So they are priming the public to accept a swap of Biden in her place. Figuring they would deny Sanders the nomination, no matter what. They point to Biden suddenly being in public all the time, saying he thought of himself as the best candidate and then saying he would have wanted Elizabeth Warren to run with him. In the swap of Biden for Clinton, her selection would be to mollify Bernie supporters. There are other bits to the story, but that is the general gist. He is careful to acknowledge that the FBI has not necessarily made a decision to indict, but, he adds, if twelve FBI men were investigating anybody else there would almost certainly be an indictment.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,299 • Replies: 3
No top replies

roger

Reply Fri 13 May, 2016 04:19 pm
@edgarblythe,
If Biden were running, I would chose him above the others. I still regret we couldn't come up with an acceptable Republican.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 13 May, 2016 06:41 pm
interesting to trackback the source of the current Biden talk

John Boehner
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Tue 24 May, 2016 12:16 pm
http://media2.kshb.com/photo/2016/05/05/Everybody-Sucks-2016-sign_1462441716183_37616926_ver1.0_640_480.jpg
0 Replies