Solve problem

Reply Thu 12 May, 2016 05:39 am
My problem starts from 4 yrs back in 2012.i was at that time married for 2 yrs.Me and my husband had no emotional connection.Our marriage took place because of only our families want it...then I met a boy on Internet who was 10 yr elder than me..we were living in different cities..he came to meet me twice and out our sexual contact developed..I really liked that person...but he was very arrogant..He picked the phone whenever he wanted...he ignored me a lot and after 4 months ..He abused me a lot and we broke up...I lost my self esteem..that guy brother knows everything ...he started to approach me..He said me that he is different from his bro...and started to contact me.i went to meet him ..once I went to meet him ...my ex boyfriend also came and started to apologies me...I accepted and then he said he wanted to have sex with me...I was not willing but after sometime I agreed.now routine was that both bro was having sex with me but not in front of each other..as we lived in different cities ..they wanted my nude pics ..I sent them on what's app..in the period of 4 year..I met them 20 times...and one and half year back I realized they don't love me ..they were using me for just sex..I left them..because I got to know they have their other girl friends too.they tried to contact me but I never picked fone or replied msg..but 5 months back I went to their city..I called them..they came to meet me..we had sex...I had emotional connection with my ex boyfriend...I came back...they didn't even try to contact me after 3months...I waited their phone call but none..so I was very much depressed..I tried hard to forget them..but one day I saw my fone his call was coming..I didn't pick...after sometime I got the msg of some of his friend ..I had never known that ur friends has sent some gift for u..take it...I refused to take gifts and replied that we r not friends more ..take things back ...but that guy named S started to contact me..first I didn't reply..then after 14 or 15 days I replied ...the boy S had fight with these bros on some girl issue..he told me that these bro used to say u stupid woman and they used to say in front of their friends that they both **** this girl.and the most alarming thing ..these bro used to send ur nude pics to their other friends...I'm so much worried..although I ve no contact with these guys..but my heart is still weeping..why they did It to me...I confirmed they r sending my nude pics to other friends...I can't sleep...it's too difficult for me...plz tell me what should I do..there no one in this world to whom I can talk

jespah

Reply Thu 12 May, 2016 06:04 am
@Broken heart,
Use it as a learning experience. There is not much else you can do.

Don't sleep with people you don't know very well. Don't send nude pics unless you have perfect trust in someone - and perfect trust does not happen overnight and it does not happen when someone pressures you. Don't sleep with two people who are siblings as they will inevitably talk.

Try to salvage your relationships with your friends, if you can. You were young and did dumb things. You need them - but you are also willing to help them if they have troubles. You can't just lean on them. There has to be a give and take in friendships. If you can't salvage your friendships, then eventually make new friends.

And, thank your lucky stars you didn't come out the experience pregnant or with a sexually transmitted disease, and try to move on with your life.
Broken heart

Reply Thu 12 May, 2016 10:11 am
@jespah,
@jespah
Should I contact these bros and should I say to them that they should delete my pics or should I remain silent and ignore them
CalamityJane

Reply Thu 12 May, 2016 10:17 am
@Broken heart,
Do not contact them any more - they treated you badly and you did nothing to stop them. You sent them your nude pictures and they distribute them among their friends - there is nothing you can do about it. Take it as a lesson learned and move on - just like jespah said!

Again, do not contact any of these people and just move on!
ehBeth

Reply Thu 12 May, 2016 10:17 am
@Broken heart,
The pix are already out in the world, there is no point in contacting the brothers.

No contact.

You are done.

You need to be smarter in your future relationships.
Broken heart

Reply Thu 12 May, 2016 11:31 am
@CalamityJane,
Thankyou for giving me courage
0 Replies

Broken heart

Reply Thu 12 May, 2016 11:33 am
@ehBeth,
Thankyou for help
0 Replies

Broken heart

Reply Sat 14 May, 2016 07:28 am
@ehBeth,
I'm sleepless.really disturbed.in shock... why did they do it to me. I want to back to my life.. But I'm in a situation that I always think that everyone is watching my nude pics..What to do... I don't know
0 Replies