Not Voting This Year

Jo Lux

Reply Wed 11 May, 2016 04:56 pm
Warning for Trump supporters :
You will most likely feel infuriated and your blood pressure is going to be elevated if you read what I have to say here, but if you still choose to read, please do so. (Just giving you a heads up.)

It took me a while, but I've made peace with the current political situation. Oh no, I'm not supporting Trump. Never means NEVER. I will keep rejecting Trump as our party leader. This is going to be the first year I will not vote in a long while.

Here's the reason (yeah, one of ...) :

Do you know what will happen if Trump becomes the president? When he starts deporting 11M illegals, as soon as the public sees the undocumented families physically being pulled out from their houses, crying and screaming, by police or ICE officers, there will be a YUGE outcry and Republicans will be forever labeled as heartless bastards and never be able to take back the White House for a long time. (The liberal media will cover each and every incident and they will be enjoying every second of it.)

So after four years of Trump, it will be eight years (or longer) of a Democrat White House and we probably lose both the House and Senate. I'd prefer the other way around. After four years of Hillary, eight years (and longer) of a Republican White House keeping the majority in the House and Senate.

So ... I wanna know how many among Cruz supporters are willing to vote for Trump to prevent Clinton from becoming the president? Is anyone sitting this election out like me, because it's hard to tell which is the lesser evil?

Also, what do you think of what Shapiro says in this article?

5 Arguments For Voting Trump And Why They Fail
http://www.dailywire.com/news/5474/5-arguments-voting-trump-and-why-they-fail-ben-shapiro?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=050616-news-title&utm_campaign=dwbrand
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,398 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 11 May, 2016 05:17 pm
@Jo Lux,
You should vote in the Democrats if you want to be effective...Trump needs to be trumped out of the solar system. Enough with dinosaurs.
Jo Lux

Reply Wed 11 May, 2016 06:25 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
I live in a Blue State. So Hillary will win in my state without my vote. But if I was in one of the swing states, I might have done just that.
0 Replies