finding some foreigners to make friends.

Reply Tue 10 May, 2016 09:19 am
Hello everyone:
I am a Chinese boy, a big sunshine boy. I came here, hope to make some English speaking foreign friends to improve my English level and broaden my horizons. At the same time, I can teach you Chinese. Thanks.
Here, it is my pleasure to introduce myself to you. I came from Tangshan, the city that had been a major earthquake that shocked the world, but it is now developing very well. World Horticultural Exposition is now being reported in my hometwon. I was lazy, is a be worthy of the name of the fat, but through my own efforts, two months of successful weight loss 10 kg. This has really made me very proud, but I will continue to work hard. Now I get out of time every day to go to the gym, and sometimes I take part in some outdoor sports. Road bike is my favorite project, in the flat open on the road, through their legs to reach 40 kilometers per hour speed, feeling the air resistance, is indeed a very exciting thing.
If you also like sports, or you want to make a humorous international friends, please contact me!
Looking forward to hearing from you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 505 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Janpuscui

Reply Tue 10 May, 2016 09:51 am
Skype ID: janpuscui
Waiting for you.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » finding some foreigners to make friends.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 02:47:16