Is our life a lie?

Reply Mon 9 May, 2016 11:15 pm
I've came up with this theoryI have been thinking about it,did everything that happened in the past even happen?
Did all our memories just pop out a few minutes ago?
Or maybe we're all dreaming at the moment and the reality is that nothing in front of us actually exist.
Nothing serious isn't bothering me but just curious.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 985 • Replies: 3
No top replies

TomTomBinks

Reply Mon 9 May, 2016 11:19 pm
@AnonymousMan123,
No way to know for certain.
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 10 May, 2016 08:41 am
@AnonymousMan123,
I don't think time is a primary pillar of reality. Past is just behind in the order of events and future further along. But that said to my view all modes of time co exist. Its spacetime. This of course explains something otherwise impossible to explain...where does the Universe space bubble expand to ? The illusion of an unfolding time makes the question seem justified. But once you come to the conclusion time is illusory you understand the expansion is already made. There is no expanding into nothingness. Nothingness is a logical impossibilitty. Its self denying. The ilusion of expansion makes sense only from a within spacetime pov experiencing.
So what metaphor could explain reality as is out of time ? I imagine time like swapping radio stations...they still there in their own wave lenght but we have stop listening to them. Same happens with the past or the future. Of course this view of reality also implies fatalism, fate. Perfection in BEING cannot be re written...
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Sat 14 May, 2016 08:57 am
@AnonymousMan123,
Spiritually - It's an experience
A 'sojourn' (Soul-journey).
Physically - It's an electromagnetic divergence.

What is 'reality'?
It is how we, each, as physical individuals, label our perceived interactions with other aspects of our integral-self/ves.
0 Replies