How to know the changes in the Holy Bible

Reply Mon 9 May, 2016 04:50 pm
The spirit of Ama told us (plural) to use the King James Version of the Holy Bible because it is nearer the truth than other versions.

Normally, the verse in the Bible ends with a period (John 1:1). If the sentence is long, then it may be broken up into two verses. The first verse may end up with a colon (John 9:20-21, 11:25-26) or sometimes, a comma (John 2:9-10, 9:6-7).

The verse may be short as in John 11:35 (Jesus wept.) or in John 10:30 (I and my Father are one.)

Now, how can we detect any change in the Bible? It usually is (and sometimes the third) the second sentence of the verse. It is up to us to accept it as error or not. But Ama said that it is only Jesus who is the child of the Blessed Virgin Mary. So Matthew 13:55-56 and Mark 6:3 should be ignored. If Jesus said it, then most likely, it is true and is His word. Usually, the change are in black in a Red Letter Edition.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,931 • Replies: 14
No top replies

Smileyrius

Reply Mon 9 May, 2016 06:28 pm
@peacecrusader888,
so does ama suggest that not all scripture is God breathed?
peacecrusader888

Reply Tue 10 May, 2016 02:52 am
@Smileyrius,
There is only one scripture that is true, and it came from the true God. How do we know the true God?
Smileyrius

Reply Tue 10 May, 2016 04:48 am
@peacecrusader888,
You and I will differ greatly on this I am afraid, for me, I believe we get to know God through the texts he commissioned and inspired.

Can I ask, I appreciate you have been conversing with Ama for many years now, how did you go about testing Ama as to the spirits origin?
peacecrusader888

Reply Wed 11 May, 2016 08:01 am
@Smileyrius,
The Holy Bible is from the true God.

From 1983 to 1994, I doubted Ama. My aboutface in 1994 can be read in http://aristean.org/wp113.htm. In 1999, I again doubted Ama. I said to myself that if His revelations of 05-23 birth and 08-17 death of Jesus were wrong, I would renounce faith in Him. By 2006, I have proved that His revelations are correct.

What He said agree with the Holy Bible, or if not there, the Pasiong Mahal, or to me, is logically correct. Our conversation which we (plural) call Sessions are tape recorded and I am in the process of transcribing them.
Smileyrius

Reply Thu 12 May, 2016 02:33 am
@peacecrusader888,
Thank you my friend I'll have a read
Can I ask you a personal question Peace, keeping in mind this event had huge ramifications in the heavens as well as on earth, was there anything in these revelations that could not have been recited by any spirit regarding the details around Jesus birth life and death?

peacecrusader888

Reply Thu 12 May, 2016 05:19 am
@Smileyrius,
The revelations of 05-23 birth and 08-17 death of Jesus could not have been recited by any spirit. They do not know when Jesus was born and died.
Smileyrius

Reply Thu 12 May, 2016 05:25 am
@peacecrusader888,
The birth and death of Jesus were two of the most important events in the history of mankind, what leads you to believe that no other spirit could possibly know the dates?
peacecrusader888

Reply Sun 15 May, 2016 04:07 am
@Smileyrius,
Yes, Smileyrius, they were two of the most important events in the history of mankind. Only the true God knows them. They were past events. Other spirits do not know them. Two dates were revealed, and both of them are correct. I myself checked them from 1999 to 2006, mainly using the Holy Bible. As 2 Corinthians 4:13 states, "I believe, and therefore have I spoken".
Smileyrius

Reply Sun 15 May, 2016 04:12 am
@peacecrusader888,
I don't understand the logic here at all peace. You say that no other spirit being could possibly know the dates, but that you were able through study to deduce that Ama was right?
peacecrusader888

Reply Sun 15 May, 2016 04:29 am
@Smileyrius,
The spirit of Ama revealed that Jesus was born on 05-23 and died on 08-17. He knows because the true God knows them. He is omniscient, all-knowing, including what happened in the past and what will happen in the future.

Ama revealed the dates and I just checked them.
Smileyrius

Reply Sun 15 May, 2016 09:17 am
@peacecrusader888,
Checked them against what? I'm asking you to stop for a moment and think logically.
You said that only God knows the dates. No other spirit could possibly know them. Yet... You say you can verify the information. The only way that you can verify that the dates are true are if the information was deducable. Further, at Jesus birth, spirits were present, at Jesus death spirits were present. Did they conveniently forget forget this information?

On a side, Are you claiming that Ama is God?
Smileyrius

Reply Tue 17 May, 2016 12:24 pm
@Smileyrius,
If you get the time peace, I appreciate your efforts in helping me to better understand
0 Replies

peacecrusader888

Reply Tue 17 May, 2016 08:10 pm
@Smileyrius,
I think the month of May is correct. Mary was visited by angel Gabriel in August (Luke 1:35) who told her that the Holy Ghost shall come upon her. Then she went to see her six months pregnant cousin Elisabeth in the hill country of Judah (Luke 1:39). When she met Elisabeth on 08-28, she said: "blessed is the fruit of thy womb" (Luke 1:42). That means Mary was pregnant already. August to May is nine months. And the spirit of Ama said that Jesus was born on 05-23.
Smileyrius

Reply Wed 18 May, 2016 07:10 am
@peacecrusader888,
My point is that your test for Ama, upon which you say your doubts were relieved, is a test that any spirit that was present or had an interest in could know. If theoretically Satan knows these dates, is there not a single possibility that you could be misled? Satan may be the "father of the lie" but do not think it beyond him to appear as an "angel of light"
0 Replies