How to make yourself look rich ?

Mon 9 May, 2016 07:24 am
You don't necessarily need to spend thousands of dollars if you want to wear rich looking branded clothes. The trick is to wait for the mega sales when you can buy branded apparel for half the price.
Any other suggestion ?

jespah

Mon 9 May, 2016 08:11 am
@ambrose958,
Let go of believing that this kind of materialistic crap means anything to anyone apart from people trying to sell you overpriced junk.
djjd62

Mon 9 May, 2016 08:21 am
@jespah,
in the 80's i worked with a girl who had two sisters that were models, one of the models worked almost exclusively in europe and graced the pages, and cover a few times; of italian vogue, she was showing me pictures of a party she was at one time, the party was held by a guy who owned an exclusive club in Rome, this guy was rich, i mean monaco yacht owning rich, he was also a huge fan of Harley davidson motorcycles, any time he wasn't actively involved in a business situation he dressed in jeans and harley t shirts, his long grey hair in a ponytail under a bandanna, you never know who you're dealing with by the clothes they wear
0 Replies

Lilkanyon

Mon 9 May, 2016 06:01 pm
@ambrose958,
ambrose958 wrote:

You don't necessarily need to spend thousands of dollars if you want to wear rich looking branded clothes. The trick is to wait for the mega sales when you can buy branded apparel for half the price.
Any other suggestion ?

Sorry, I have no respect for people that show off their money. Shallow and self serving and uninterested in getting to know people for who they trully are. We are born naked and get opened up on a slab naked too. We are all the same in the beginning and at the end, evrything else is just trappings (as my parents put it).
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Mon 9 May, 2016 06:10 pm
@ambrose958,
Almost all of these clothes are made in China anyway....Chanel, Hermes, Armani etc. etc. - they all have cheap manufacturing done in China and add their label. Almost all of the brands you buy has a huge mark up and unless you have the money to pay full price, you're a fool to think you look rich with a knockoff or cheaper price.
Having the proper social education and being classy is what sets you apart. Look at the Kardashians and Kanye West - they have tons of money, but can't by themselves class and dignity.
0 Replies