Girl advice?

Sun 8 May, 2016 01:11 pm
So I've met a girl through a mutual friend and we've been hanging out a lot in our small group of friends. I've discovered that I really like this girl and I've been getting pretty good signals from her that she might also like me. A little while ago we were hanging out together watching a TV show 1 on 1 after my friend went to bed and I was kind of cuddling up to her and holding her arm which she didn't seem to mind, things felt great! I really thought that we'd end up kissing (I came very close to going for it) but it was quite late and she decided to go to bed. A similar thing happened while watching a movie again only we didn't get the chance to be alone this time.

Anyway after feeling like things were going along well I ended up telling her that I have a crush on her while we were asking each other's secrets online. She was really flattered and was surprised to hear me tell her but was like "I'm just really enjoying being your friend at the moment!" I kind of continued being my flirty self and made a joke about how it would have been funny if I had tried to kiss her on that night we were alone. She ended up telling me her next secret which was "if I wasn't so worried about ruining our friendship I probably would have kissed you back that night". There was also some other secret she was going to tell me but decided not to. I kind of get the feeling she's not sure how she wants things to go but is enjoying everything/the friendship so far and feels like she could have feelings but seems quite set on just being friends at the moment.

My question is what do I do from here? Am I in a friend zone I can't get out of? All I know is that I really like this girl and my mind is plagued with the unknown and I don't know how to react. I don't know if I should continue to try and be cuddly while watching movies etc. in fear of freaking her out, she does seem clear about the friend thing so I really don't know how to respond. Does anyone have any advice?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 784 • Replies: 1
Topic Closed
No top replies

ossobuco

Sun 8 May, 2016 07:37 pm
@anonuser95,
Consider talking with her about it instead of a world wide web site. You know, conversation.
0 Replies