Meat (Vegetarianism)

Glennn

Reply Thu 5 May, 2016 09:25 am
@ossobuco,
Quote:
I prefer consideration for the animals and the conditions under which they live and become our food, but I still eat some meat.

I appreciate you. Then there are the others who view people who don't eat meat as a monument to judgement against them; as some kind of attack on their character.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Thu 5 May, 2016 09:27 am
@Glennn,
I don't need help interpreting what you say as your being an ass. Hey buddy, I'm going to put you on ignore now. I invite you to do the same, or go on and get the last word on this tripe you started up with me, or howl at the moon.
Glennn

Reply Thu 5 May, 2016 09:36 am
@snood,
Quote:
go on and get the last word

I already did. See my last post to you.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 5 May, 2016 04:23 pm
By the way, i'm not going to waste any more time on Glennnnnnn, but i will point out that nothing i've posted in this thread for a moment suggests that i like to kill animals. So much for Glennnnnnnnnnnnnnn's rhetorical skills.
Glennn

Reply Thu 5 May, 2016 05:36 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
By the way, i'm not going to waste any more time on Glennnnnnn

Of course you aren't. Anyone can see that you're dead serious about that. Razz
Quote:
nothing i've posted in this thread for a moment suggests that i like to kill animals.

I never said you liked killing animals. I asked you if you did.

Setanta: My sister and i had to feed them and we hated them. We enjoyed watching him kill them.

So you don't like killing them, but you hate them and enjoyed watching them being killed? Kind of splittin' hairs there, don't ya think? You're probably going to end up in Hell. You know that, right?
Quote:
nothing i've posted in this thread for a moment suggests that i like to kill animals.

You're actually right about that because it wasn't for a moment that you suggested that you like to kill animals; it was for a whole two sentences.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 5 May, 2016 05:37 pm
enjoying a rare burger with mushrooms and cheddar

gave it up once

love it too much to do that again
Glennn

Reply Thu 5 May, 2016 05:42 pm
@ehBeth,
Why did you give it up once?
ehBeth

Reply Thu 5 May, 2016 05:44 pm
@Glennn,
it was the 70's <shrug>
Glennn

Reply Thu 5 May, 2016 05:49 pm
@ehBeth,
The only thing I recall giving up in the seventies was abstinence from pot and beer. Abstinence just wasn't my thing, so I had to give it up.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 5 May, 2016 05:53 pm
@Glennn,
You gave up abstinence? (that made me chuckle).
Glennn

Reply Thu 5 May, 2016 05:57 pm
@maxdancona,
I had no choice. The weed was just way too bomb back then to be a practicing abstainer. But I did pick up the abstinence later in life. Who knows what the future holds.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 5 May, 2016 06:25 pm
@snood,
So true; most of us are carnivores, and we don't kill what we eat. Even vegetables. They're alive before they're harvested.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Thu 5 May, 2016 06:54 pm
Theodore insists he has never bit no one.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Thu 5 May, 2016 07:01 pm
@ehBeth,
Mushrooms and Swiss. Smile
ehBeth

Reply Thu 5 May, 2016 07:04 pm
@TheCobbler,
I considered that but we got some very good cheddar and it melted beautifully over that bloody juicy burger. Had it on a phenomenal sesame bun from the Serbian bakery.
TheCobbler

Reply Thu 5 May, 2016 07:08 pm
@ehBeth,
Oven baked rye bread (with sesame).
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Thu 5 May, 2016 07:58 pm
Bloody hatchet.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Thu 5 May, 2016 08:00 pm
Briny fish hook...
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/92/Fish-hook.JPG
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 5 May, 2016 08:26 pm
@TheCobbler,
Haven't gone fishing for decades and decades. I don't know why, because I love fishing!
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Thu 5 May, 2016 08:47 pm
@ehBeth,
When I was a cannibal, I had a thing for human veal. But about the time I had to prepare it myself, I gave it up. Turns out I'm healthier without it.