I could use some advice on both career and social contacts

Reply Tue 3 May, 2016 06:38 pm
First Off, I'm Dutch so my apologies for any grammar/spelling mistakes (feel free to correct them)

The first thing I would like some advice on is chosing a career.
I have an interest in many different thing like:
* Exploring new forms of life, either in our own oceans or potentially other planets
* Bio enginering, medical technology like prostetic limbs
* Studying the brain, doing research on mental deseases or just different brain function in general

Maybe something else in that direction. Can somebody tell me what type of education and which specific jobs would fit those directions? (No need to explain in details, if I have names, I can google it)

The other thing I would like some advice on is friends/potential girlfriends.
I've had a very rough year in which all my friends kind of abandoned me, so I'm currently looking for new friends/potential girlfriends but I'm not the type of guy that likes party's or crowded events, so I've primairly been looking online.

My problem online is that all sorts of dating sites/apps are filled with guys who try to show off and girls wearing tons of makeup, which are not the type of people I'm looking for. I'm primairly looking for shy, less outgoing people.

If someone can help me with any of these matters, it would be much appriciated.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,347 • Replies: 0
No top replies