Son Father and his uncommon friends

SamK

Reply Mon 2 May, 2016 11:27 am
Hi.. I am searching for a movie. But I couldn't remember the name. Story was, Father used to tell stories about his amazing friends with his little son. There were strange friends. One was short. One was extremely tall. All friends are unnatural. But the little kid doesn't believe about any of them. He thinks his father cheats him with fake stories. When he became a big boy, father dies. He was thinking about his father and stories he told. But At the funeral day what he saw made him shocked. The friends father described about attended to the funeral. Short guy, tall guy and all the others. He understood stories that father told are not fakes. They are real. People and characters he spoken about in his stories are real. Son gets upset himself.

That's what I remember.. It was a really nice movie. If you have any clue, Please help me find the name of the movie. It would be a great help. Thank you very much :-)

Sam
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 467 • Replies: 1
No top replies

TomTomBinks

Reply Tue 3 May, 2016 07:27 am
@SamK,
I think you might be describing "Big Fish".
0 Replies