National Review Calls Bernie Sanders A Nazi

Miller

Reply Wed 4 May, 2016 02:20 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Bernie has been right all along, year after year, decade after decade, on a wide variety of topics.

Seems like old "Snowball Bernie" was wrong about his ability to become the next President of the US! He'll never beat Mrs. Clinton.

He was also wrong, when he married old "Plain Jane"!
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 4 May, 2016 02:28 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
Bernie is entitled to disagree with thepolitics of Israel and to call their response to the Gaza rockets disproportionate.

And when he falsely accuses other Jews of war crimes and calls on people to turn against them, I'm entitled to call him a Nazi.

Olivier5 wrote:
It was in fact disproportionate.

Wrong. You cannot show a single disproportionate attack on Israel's part.

Olivier5 wrote:
Just compare the number of death from those rockets to the number of deaths from Israel's retaliation...

First, the Palestinian death toll is faked. There is no real way to compare figures when there are no accurate figures.

Second, comparing such numbers is entirely irrelevant in any case. Even if there were lopsided numbers for real, that would not be at all relevant to anything.

Olivier5 wrote:
When you use antisemitic concepts to tarr a Jew, like "self-hating Jew", you are in fact spreading Nazi ideas. You are also trying to stiffle freedom of speech.

The denunciation of Nazis is neither anti-Semitic nor a Nazi idea.

There is no stifling of freedom of speech. I am not preventing Sanders from being a Nazi. I am merely exercising my own freedom of speech to criticize him for being a Nazi.

Olivier5 wrote:
Do you think Elie Wiesel was a Nazi?

All I know of him is the quote that you included in your post, but I did not see anything in that quote that sounded like a Nazi.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 4 May, 2016 02:39 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
Okay so it wouldn't be disproportionate for the Palestinians to kill 1000 Israeli for each and every Palestinian kid shot by an IDF criminal on his or her way to school, since that's what it would take to stop Israel killing Pal kids?

The only Palestinian "kids" who are being killed by Israel are the ones who are killed in self defense as they try to murder innocent people.

The way to stop that is for the Palestinians to simply stop trying to murder innocent people all the time.

If the Palestinians tried to murder a bunch more Israelis, it is unlikely that we would even reach the question of proportionality, as Palestinians prefer murdering civilians. Proportionality deals with attacks against military targets.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 4 May, 2016 03:19 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
In any case, their response was disproportionate.

You cannot show a single disproportionate attack on Israel's part.

Olivier5 wrote:
That's a fact: there was no proportion between the threat and the response.

That is hardly a fact. But even if it was, it would be a completely irrelevant fact.

That is not even remotely what proportionality means. Do you think US bombing of Japan in WWII was proportionate to the damage that was done to Pearl Harbor?

Making up fictitious definitions for terms does not justify using those terms to make false accusations against Jews.

Proportionality means that the collateral damage expected from a given individual attack is not excessive compared to the military gains expected from that same attack.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 4 May, 2016 03:24 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
BillRM wrote:
As said all the pals would need to do to bring their death tolls to zero is to stop trying to kill Jews

And you can prove that, right?

The Palestinians are killed only in justified self defense when they run around murdering people.

If the Palestinians stopped trying to murder everyone, people would stop defending themselves from them.

Olivier5 wrote:
The IDF kills kids in the West Bank because they enjoy killing them. It's a form of sport.

This anti-Semitic lie is truly outrageous. Shame on you!
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 4 May, 2016 03:26 pm
@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:
Perhaps they wouldn't have to defend their women and children if they wouldn't keep stealing land and oppressing all non-Jews in Israel and Palestine.

Israel is not stealing any land and is not oppressing anyone.

Lying about Jews is not justification for murdering Jews.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 4 May, 2016 03:30 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
How dare the Pals defend their land, their women and their kids, huh?

The Palestinians are not defending anything. Israel has repeatedly offered, over and over and over and over again, to let the Palestinians have the West Bank. All the Palestinians have to do is agree to peace.

The Palestinians always refuse.

If their issue was land, they would have simply accepted the land and made peace.

The Palestinians don't defend women and kids. They are the ones who murder women and kids.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 4 May, 2016 03:42 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
I fear the same will happen to the Pals: either mass deportaiton, or mass killing.

At this point, the Palestinians are certainly on a course towards getting everything that they deserve.

Future generations will look back on their example as a lesson on why you shouldn't choose "mayhem against innocents" when people are offering you peace.

Olivier5 wrote:
Both Israelis and Palestinians have a right to defend themselves, IMO.

The Palestinians are not defending themselves. They've been repeatedly and endlessly offered the West Bank. All they've ever had to do is make peace.

Olivier5 wrote:
But in any case, Bernie is perfectly entitled to criticise Israel's decisions without being called a Nazi.

People who falsely accuse Jews of horrible crimes and call on people to turn against them are rightfully called a Nazi.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 4 May, 2016 03:54 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
Poor Bernia is a fool but not a nazis indeed.

His false accusation against Israel and call on people to turn against them says otherwise.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 4 May, 2016 03:58 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
Thanks. He's not even a fool, he's just trying to be fair.

Nothing is fair about false accusations.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 4 May, 2016 04:00 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
Yes he would have save us from the error of the second gulf war but he would had not acted when needed in the first gulf war and even a broken clock is right two times a day.

Was Iraq-2003 truly an error though?

It would have gone much better if we'd just quietly killed Saddam and disappeared his body, then pulled out completely at the end of 2003.

But that's not an argument for not doing it at all.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 4 May, 2016 04:01 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
Nor is it logical to think that any survivors would not leave messages for any follow up Europeans.

They did leave a message. It indicated where they went, and that they were not fleeing because of hostile humans.

Of course, that doesn't mean that they couldn't have been subsequently wiped out by hostile humans after settling in their new location.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 4 May, 2016 04:12 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
The days when America could lead a military coallition à la Gulf War 1 -- duly sanctionned by the UN and regrouping dozens of nations -- that time is over. Gulf War 2 made sure it would never happen again.

We clearly can still lead a coalition. Whether Russia or China will go along with UN approval is another question.

I see nothing to say they won't go along with UN approval in the future. But if they don't, no big deal. Just do it without UN approval.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Setanta

Reply Wed 4 May, 2016 04:30 pm
The Palestinians who were run out of Palestine in 1947 lived in more places than just the west bank. Zionists have continued to establish Jewish settlements in the west bank region. As usual, you're delusional. You live in a sound chamber in which all you ever hear is the sound of your own voice.
oralloy

Reply Wed 4 May, 2016 05:46 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
The Palestinians who were run out of Palestine in 1947 lived in more places than just the west bank.

So?

Setanta wrote:
Zionists have continued to establish Jewish settlements in the west bank region.

And rightly so. As long as the Palestinians refuse to make peace, Israel has every right to put that land to use for their own purposes.

Setanta wrote:
As usual, you're delusional.

As usual, no one is able to point out a single fact that I am wrong about.

Setanta wrote:
You live in a sound chamber in which all you ever hear is the sound of your own voice.

All I need are facts. Everything else is superfluous.
oralloy

Reply Wed 4 May, 2016 09:23 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Tes yeux noirs wrote:
When it flagged he resorted to extended posts answering himself.

I still do update the thread when I think something noteworthy enough has happened.
Things should heat up again around 2020. Guede will be set free around then (his sentence having been shortened twice by the scumbag Kercher family's crazed efforts to send innocent people to prison and steal their money).

I nearly updated the thread tonight, but it ultimately wasn't worth it to document certain things that, while outrageous and enraging, are ultimately of little significance.

But in response those outrageous things, I'd like to note how cool it is that Guede's LIFE sentence got reduced to 30 years and then further to 16 years. The Kerchers don't deserve to have anyone punished for Meredith's unusually brutal rape and subsequent murder. It is quite pleasing to know that the day will soon come when Rudy Guede is free to enjoy the rest of his life while that vile Kercher family continues to stew in much-deserved misery.

Thanks much for the opportunity to vent. It felt good to write that.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 4 May, 2016 10:47 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Setanta wrote:
As usual, you're delusional.

As usual, no one is able to point out a single fact that I am wrong about.
If someone give you the facts that you are wrong, you just repudiate them and/or the sources. Easy.
InfraBlue

Reply Wed 4 May, 2016 11:08 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Well the Jews are sure the hell not going to open their country to murderers so I guess the Pals will just need to sit on their asses to the end of time if they will not stop the killings and the attempt killings.

You probably also hold the view that Mexicans are rapists, right Trump?

One thing is "opening their country to murderers." Another thing is giving the Palestinians their due. The Zionists will never see peace until they do the latter.

BillRM wrote:
In fact they are damn lucky that they are playing those games with the Jews as most people without the history of the Jews would likely had wiped them from the face of the earth by now.

The world, including the US, won't allow the Zionists to wipe the Palestinians from the face of the earth, regardless of its tolerance and even abetment of the Zionists' oppression of the Palestinian peoples.

BillRM wrote:
I question for example if we[US] would put up with the same level of nonsense from the Mexicans for decades after decades before taking actions a lot harsher then being direct at the Pals.

Nor would a right to return demand would fly with us in regard to the Mexicans.

Again, you're living in the nineteenth century, Custer. Get a clue. The US had long since afforded Mexican Americans civil rights and full rights of citizenship after decades of discrimination following the war.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Wed 4 May, 2016 11:12 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
The Zionists use the Palestinian militants' violence as a pretext to further their oppression of the Palestinian peoples.

As if it was "oppression" for a Jew to defend himself when someone tries to murder him.

It's oppression for the Zionists to deny the Palestinians their Right of Return.

InfraBlue wrote:
Whether the Palestinian militants stop the violence or not, the Zionists do not intend to give the Palestinians their due.

Israel has repeatedly and endlessly offered the West Bank to the Palestinians. All the Palestinians ever had to do in exchange is make peace.[/quote]

The Zionists will never see peace as long as they deny the Palestinians' Right of Return.