National Review Calls Bernie Sanders A Nazi

BillRM

Reply Tue 3 May, 2016 05:56 pm
@Setanta,
i
Quote:
t only reinforced my claim that aboriginals were not impressed by European military prowess. You're an idiot.

That why a few hundred men was able to take over a continent.
BillRM

Reply Tue 3 May, 2016 06:01 pm
@Setanta,
You can never disprove a negative but given that there was over a 100 members of the colony the idea that so far that large scale dna screening had not come up with any indication that any of them had survive is about as good as it going to get.
Setanta

Reply Tue 3 May, 2016 06:02 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
Quote:
t only reinforced my claim that aboriginals were not impressed by European military prowess. You're an idiot.

That why a few hundred men was able to take over a continent.

Which few hundred were those, Billy Bullsh*t?
Setanta

Reply Tue 3 May, 2016 06:03 pm
@BillRM,
The article does not say that large scale DNA screening was done.
BillRM

Reply Tue 3 May, 2016 06:08 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
Which few hundred were those, Billy Bullsh*t?

My lord so you are so ill-informed you do not know the history of the Spanish in the new world and how they took over two very large and military cultures with very small forces?

Oh I forgot you like to play games.
BillRM

Reply Tue 3 May, 2016 06:12 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
The article does not say that large scale DNA screening was done.

You do love to play games and yes the report did not use the words large scale testings that come from a conclusion from reading the body of the report
Setanta

Reply Tue 3 May, 2016 06:22 pm
@BillRM,
No, such a conclusion is not implicit or explicit in that short article. As i've said, your reading comprehension is as poor, or poorer, than your ability to express yourself coherently in English.
BillRM

Reply Tue 3 May, 2016 06:30 pm
@Setanta,
You are a game player but once more hundreds of years of looking up to now with scientists now using DNA had not come up with any hard evident that any of the over 100 people of the colony had survive by merging with local tribes or in any other manner.
Setanta

Reply Tue 3 May, 2016 06:38 pm
@BillRM,
Have you read True History of the Conquest of New Spain, by Bernal Díaz del Castillo, 1576? Obviously you haven't. Have you read The History of the Conquest of Mexico, William Prescott, Boston, 1843? Obviously, you haven't. Cortés had a few more than 400 men when he landed in what we call Mexico. He was attacked by the Tlaxcalans for three days in a row, and Díaz says that by the end of that time, every man had been wounded. Cortés only survived by negotiating with the Tlaxcalans, and he then marched on Tenoctitlan with thousands of Tlaxcalans in his train. When he learned that Narvaez had landed on the coast with more than 1200 men, he marched there with his aborigincal allies, and they captured the force, almost all of whom signed on with Cortés. They marched back to Tenoctitlan, but were driven out after the death of Moctezuma. He came back with more than a thousand Spaniards, and thousands and thousands of aboriginal allies, from Texcoco, Cholula and other cities of the valley, along with his Tlaxcalan allies. Those people provided his logistical support. It still took them 22 months to take the city--they had to fight it out block by block in a city in a lake, with canals for streets.

Your 'knowledge of history" is like a mud puddle--small and shallow--and it dries up in the bright light of day.
Setanta

Reply Tue 3 May, 2016 06:39 pm
@BillRM,
As usual, you're incoherent. Are you claiming that scientists have been looking at DNA evidence for hundreds of years? You crack me up.
BillRM

Reply Tue 3 May, 2016 07:18 pm
@Setanta,
Of course however a few hundred men took over two large empires my silly friend as they was from a culture that was way ahead of the natives not only in pure military terms but in terms of negotiation strategies.

Yes they got themselves local allies as part of their war tool kit and they kept control of those allies.

To sum up the Spanish coming from a thousand years of conflicts sharing the roman empire war making ability along with the other Europe powers handle those two empires as if they was children.

BillRM

Reply Tue 3 May, 2016 07:21 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
Are you claiming that scientists have been looking at DNA evidence for hundreds of years?

You are a worthless game player indeed and I suggest from now on you play with yourself and not waste my time.

footnote I suggest you look up the word NOW as in scientists now are.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Wed 4 May, 2016 12:29 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Yes he would have save us from the error of the second gulf war but he would had not acted when needed in the first gulf war and even a broken clock is right two times a day.

Bernie has been right all along, year after year, decade after decade, on a wide variety of topics.

The days when America could lead a military coallition à la Gulf War 1 -- duly sanctionned by the UN and regrouping dozens of nations -- that time is over. Gulf War 2 made sure it would never happen again.
InfraBlue

Reply Wed 4 May, 2016 12:45 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:
The Zionists have given the Palestinians mega-concentration camps and no Right of Return. Get with the twenty-first century, m'kay.

If native Americans was bombing and shooting up any public place they could find from churches to buses to wedding and on and on I do not off hand think they would not have their freedom of movement limited.

footnote those so call concentration camps are not small cities and the Pals are the ones who force walls and check points to be put up over the years to keep Israel proper safe from such attacks.

Now they are shooting rockets over those walls in an attempt to killed more Jews.

The Zionists use the Palestinian militants' violence as a pretext to further their oppression of the Palestinian peoples.

Whether the Palestinian militants stop the violence or not, the Zionists do not intend to give the Palestinians their due.
BillRM

Reply Wed 4 May, 2016 12:59 am
@InfraBlue,
Well the Jews are sure the hell not going to open their country to murderers so I guess the Pals will just need to sit on their asses to the end of time if they will not stop the killings and the attempt killings.

In fact they are damn lucky that they are playing those games with the Jews as most people without the history of the Jews would likely had wiped them from the face of the earth by now.

I question for example if we[US] would put up with the same level of nonsense from the Mexicans for decades after decades before taking actions a lot harsher then being direct at the Pals.

Nor would a right to return demand would fly with us in regard to the Mexicans.
Setanta

Reply Wed 4 May, 2016 01:06 am
@BillRM,
You're full of sh*t, as usual. You just alter your witless narrative to accomodate facts you hadn't thought of before, and probably didn't know of before.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 4 May, 2016 01:08 am
As for the Palestinian issue, it speaks volumes of your ignorance that you make no distinction between Zionists and Jews in general.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 4 May, 2016 01:17 am
@Olivier5,
Whether others will act with us or not is beside the point when our interests are concern.

If we needed once more to keep an unfriendly nation from gaining control of the the majority of the oil in the world by military force we would act.
Olivier5

Reply Wed 4 May, 2016 01:45 am
@BillRM,
Sure, you're capable of many other blunders. And in fact my mistrust of Clinton is precisely that she's capable of them. Like W, she's royalty, and like all such types she thinks any harm she does can easily be repaired by some slick PR, that it doesn't really matter if a war goes wrong for instance. That's where Obama is so different from her. He KNEW for a fact that hubris can be dangerous, while she didn't.
BillRM

Reply Wed 4 May, 2016 07:47 am
@Olivier5,
There are times to act and there is times not to act using military force and not using military force when it is called for is just if not worst then using force when it is not needed.
0 Replies