Are my friends really haters?

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2016 02:28 pm

My 2 separate friends have the same career goals as me. Both love attention. One doesn t go to school & doesn t really work. 2nd one goes to school too but in the middle of nowhere.

1st friend only hits me up when she s emotionally in a bad place with her bf & nags me, is clingy, & needy yet she thinks she s stronger than me. She expects me to sacrifice my time, school, work schedule around her needs & I don t think of her as supportive when I told her my struggles. I don t always publicize what I m going thru but she spilled her guts to me the first day I met her. She knows I make more money than her. She often steals my opportunities too. How can I tell if she s talking behind my back at work to our boss? She feels like she can boss me around, make me look bad & ruin my reputation. What does she have against me when all I do is listen to her problems & have done nothing wrong to her?

Second friend visited me in LA & found it funny that my card got declined. In public she roasted me for the next few days egging her friend to make fun of me too. At the club I denied a guy then he became disrepectful & said I m not as pretty as her. She made it clear she wanted me to hear that & made me repeat what he said. That same night she said we re all beautiful in our own way, we re like destiney s child & I m Michelle. A guy said don t ever let her play you for Michelle. She said, what you think you re Beyoncé? & laughed.

Why do these girls think they can run all over me?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 1,522 • Replies: 8

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2016 02:52 pm
@Lalaland111,
Quote:
Why do these girls think they can run all over me?

Because you let them.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2016 03:03 pm
most of my friends are Hatters

they're quite mercurial

0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2016 03:16 pm
The real question is, why do you call these people your friends?
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2016 04:20 pm
@Lalaland111,
Who is in lalaland? The "friends?"

It's difficult becoming an Adult. Everyone struggles. Jelousy steps in. Ego.

You can count your friends on one hand, in a life time and it often takes a life time to work out who they are.

Continue your own dreams, desires and success what ever that is. Stand tall.

Your aquaintences, yes that is what they are will walk away when they are ready. Only let people into your life in the future that actually click and show respect and visa versa.
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sun 1 May, 2016 12:24 am
@Lalaland111,
Base on what you posted, they are definitely not your friends. Enemies would be a better description. My question to you is why are you trying to be friends with your enemies? That is completely baffling to me.
0 Replies

Count of Banterbury

Reply Sun 1 May, 2016 02:17 am
@Lalaland111,
eew. You call these people friends?

Hmm... I am starting to understand why some people have so much trust issues...
0 Replies

axpert

Reply Sun 1 May, 2016 03:26 am
@Lalaland111,
Sometimes people do intentionally rather subconscious or not is for update try to sabotage other people.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Sun 1 May, 2016 04:54 am
@Lalaland111,
Sometimes people need to find the courage to grow. Sometimes that courage will involve leaving old friends, and moving on to new groups, who encourage the positive traits in a person.

0 Replies