The Pro Hillary Thread

Blickers

Mon 4 Jul, 2016 09:04 pm
So now it's out in the open. #Bernie or Bust = #Bernie or Bust Because Black People Need Our Wisdom.

Good grief.
0 Replies

snood

Mon 4 Jul, 2016 09:17 pm
@Lash,
Michele Alexander makes good points in her writings about the harm some of Bill Clinton's policies did to the black community. Cornel West and Harry Belafonte and Danny Glover all make good points about imperialist America and the new Oligarchy they say Hillary represents.
But all of them and practically any other prominent blacks you might trot out to try to support your 'anyone but Hillary' dead-end rhetoric would draw the line at withholding a vote from the Democratic nominee. The difference between what they say and the bullshit you sell is that they now are figuring ways to hold Hillary accountable and try to work with what we've got - not go marching off babbling about Jill Stein, Gary Johnson or Bernie's "plan".
Lash

Mon 4 Jul, 2016 09:34 pm
@snood,
Be real with yourself about the Clintons for one second.

They are accountable for NOTHING.
snood

Mon 4 Jul, 2016 09:48 pm
@Lash,
I don't need your goddam counsel. My assessment is that Hillary can still serve good purposes in office. And what is it exactly that you propose people do instead of trying to make a Clinton presidency work? Should we all just rant ourselves into a pleasant self righteous state of nirvana, and pickett march? What the **** are you going to do now? Just bitch about how terrible the Clintons are and try to get others to bitch alongside? What?!
Lash

Mon 4 Jul, 2016 09:55 pm
@snood,
I'm going to be honest, speak the truth, protest corruption, and continue to support those who deserve my support.

I'm going to refuse to ever vote for the lesser of two evils again. What are you going to do?
0 Replies

snood

Tue 5 Jul, 2016 12:10 am
Quote:
I'm going to be honest, speak the truth, protest corruption, and continue to support those who deserve my support.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-IBXFY8xl2W8/UZU9_Nm0ZwI/AAAAAAAAItQ/1snNAUwzAEs/s1600/true_justice_american_way.jpg

Jesus. I better get out of the way, so I don't get caught in the contrails as she flies away.

Builder

Tue 5 Jul, 2016 05:16 am
@snood,
Quote:
I don't need your goddam counsel.

What makes you think we need yours?

Quote:
My assessment is that Hillary can still serve good purposes in office.

Continuing her personal wealth accumulation strategy?

Quote:
And what is it exactly that you propose people do instead of trying to make a Clinton presidency work?

Reject the oligarchy completely, and put all positions of Congress up for the vote again. The system isn't working for the people at all.

Quote:
Should we all just rant ourselves into a pleasant self righteous state of nirvana, and pickett march?

Picket marching and ranting rarely results in a 'self-righteous" state of nirvana. I take it you've never protested anything?

Quote:
What the **** are you going to do now?

Continue to mock the establishment for the bogus pile of shite it really is?

0 Replies

Lash

Tue 5 Jul, 2016 05:30 am
@snood,
You'll just continue to run the country in the ground and enrich corrupt politicians like s good cog and feel superior as they grind your face in the mud.

You'll wake up one day, I guess.

0 Replies

revelette2

Tue 5 Jul, 2016 11:17 am
I already posted it on the other thread with a link, and I imagine by now word is spreading, but the FBI didn't recommend Hillary Clinton to be indicted, while careless (his words), she didn't do anything criminal.

So no orange suit for Hillary, at least of the prison kind.
RABEL222

Tue 5 Jul, 2016 02:16 pm
@Blickers,
If black people had any smarts they would go for sanders. After he is the one promising them free stuff. Dont all blacks want walfare? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Tue 5 Jul, 2016 02:23 pm
@revelette2,
Quote:
I already posted it on the other thread with a link, and I imagine by now word is spreading, but the FBI didn't recommend Hillary Clinton to be indicted, while careless (his words), she didn't do anything criminal.

Thousands of hours of highly paid investigators is just another Butterfinger mistake like the Iraq war and so forth but Hillary and not the tax payers will pay for her Butterfingers right? I personally did not think anything was there but I had a naïve hope that by FBI studying her private email would have found her guilty of racketeering. I am not sure but doesn't each new administration pick who will head the departments of government?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Tue 5 Jul, 2016 02:27 pm
Dolly Parton ·
This morning while I was watching the news I saw many reports that I had endorsed Hillary Clinton. My comment about supporting a woman in the White House was taken out of context. I have not endorsed Hillary Clinton nor Donald Trump. I try not to get political but if I am, I might as well just run myself 'cause I've got the hair for it, it's huge, and they could always use more boobs in the race. But seriously, I have not decided who I'm voting for, but no matter what we're gonna be suffering from PMS, Presidential Mood Swing
0 Replies

maporsche

Tue 5 Jul, 2016 03:14 pm
@panzade,
She is ANYTHING but a good poster. She has zero value add to the political discussions on this site. Literally ZERO value.
0 Replies

Setanta

Tue 5 Jul, 2016 05:09 pm
The odds are good that she did not in fact vote for Sanders. I believe and have believed for quite some time that her only purpose has been the character assassination of Clinton, in the hope of doing her so much damage that she (Clinton) would lose the general election to a conservative. For those who love to characterize me as just nasty, this is something i have said for a long time and have said directly to Lash. Lash, the supposed progressive who never misses an opportunity to vilify Mr. Obama, and who worships Putin.
0 Replies

snood

Tue 5 Jul, 2016 05:29 pm
Out of the nasty side of her mouth she goes around the politics threads calling people drunks, old hags, fools, fakes and bitches. Out of the treacly huckster side, she proclaims her superior and pure devotion to liberalism.

She tries to strike a pose as such a self-righteous, virtuous battler for the pure - I almost have to laugh at her to keep from upchucking.

reasoning logic

Tue 5 Jul, 2016 06:02 pm
@snood,
Quote:
Out of the nasty side of her mouth she goes around the politics threads calling people drunks, old hags, fools, fakes and bitches

I am only a student of behavior and I will always be a student of behavior the rest of my life but Lash seems to be gaining an understanding that I must say is a sad reality about how many "narcissistic" women and men at times would describe themselves.
You seem to have left out the Queen B mentality
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Tue 5 Jul, 2016 06:12 pm
I have an idea. Let's all gang up on lash and see how nasty we can be about it until somebody gets banned for a week.
panzade

Tue 5 Jul, 2016 06:21 pm
@edgarblythe,
The bullying around here is pathetic.
0 Replies

snood

Tue 5 Jul, 2016 06:40 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

I have an idea. Let's all gang up on lash and see how nasty we can be about it until somebody gets banned for a week.

If she didn't stir up so much conflict, she wouldn't need you as her little defender puppy.
0 Replies