This girl likes me?

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2016 10:15 am
Hello.

First of all i have to sorry about my English because it is not so good.

So a few weeks ago I saw a girl on a salsa party. Every time I was dancing I saw her looking at me.. Or I just think so.
The next week, the same thing. This time I invite her to dance.. 2 times... 2 bachata.
When I danced with her she looked i to my eyes just a few. Her gaze was running. But she looks into my eyes. Also on a spin she hitted me in my face, but wasn't a problem.
I watched her and just with me she had this behavior. When she danced with other men she looked into their eyes and smile and having fun.. Ok, was smiling also with me.. a few times.

A few days after, a girl, friend with her(she was also on the party), sended me a friend request on facebook. A few days after that, the girl i like send me a friend request and I gived her a like on her profile picture. The next day i changed my profile picture and she gived me like(but this is not so important). Also her friend, that girl, liked my picture.

After that she send me a message. She asked me if that night was salsa party. I think she knew that the party woul take place, but she asked..

On the party i dance a lot with her. She was having fun, I was having fun, but she looked a little bit shy. Some glances eyes in eyes...

I also danced with her friend, that girl. She looked a little bit indifferent.. I don't really care that.

I am a little confuse. I don't know if the girl i like likes me. I hope her friend doesn't like me..

Do you have any opinion? Can you help me?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 489 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2016 10:50 am
@CristiYo06,
My opinion - ask her - or ask for to go out after the salsa for some coffee or tea or whatever is appropriate for your culture.

No way to know unless you ask - on the bright side she does not seem indifferent which is good.
jaasmin

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2016 02:01 pm
@Linkat,
I think that girl like you.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2016 04:23 pm
@CristiYo06,
It's always hard to guess. But you "guess" that she maybe shy. Friend starts with the friendship on face-book, perhaps you are right.

Send her a message. "so we dancing together on .......... again, you're becoming my Queen of dance". Something like that, get a conversation started.
0 Replies