Any good girls left? I recently read a post that says good girls are all gone by the age of 24 lol.

Tervis

Sat 30 Apr, 2016 04:50 am
@ossobuco,
Oh with the exception of dancing and the ability to find nice girls I am good at just about everything.

I have worked sever construction jobs i could actually build my own house I can make furniture. I am a cook and an accomplished artist. I stay in shape i like running in marathons. I am excellent at math and fixing cars. A whole list of talents really I tested in the 99% in 5 different areas.

Thing is women usually find me I do not have to look to much and the wrong ones just keep coming I am going to try to work on this awkward shyness and approach them myself maybe that is part of the issue. I seem to be targeted by women who like to use guys mainly it gets so tiring. Oh and I am tired of married women too always takes a few weeks to figure that out. Can't ever go to their house always have to leave by a certain time are the clues. Funny thing is some of the married ones were actually normal then well I get the I am married bomb sigh.
Miss L Toad

Sat 30 Apr, 2016 07:47 am
@Tervis,
Ah Tervis, sweet mystery of life at last I've found thee.

chai2

Sat 30 Apr, 2016 10:47 am
@Miss L Toad,
AHAHAHAHA.

Look at around 2:50.
Doesn't that look like Steve Carell in the background?

http://www.cinemablend.com/images/news_img/68731/The_Interview_68731.jpg
0 Replies

Count of Banterbury

Sun 1 May, 2016 03:26 am
@ehBeth,
"You're 37. Once you switch to dating women instead of girls, things might improve for you."

His description rather resembles unwanted old ladies than girls actually. I never met girl who would fit into any of those categories. Except for golddiggers. I have heard rumors but never met/dated. Probably because I am poor as fuk.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Sun 1 May, 2016 10:18 am
Thread's soundtrack.

Rick Springfield - Jessie's Girl
0 Replies

Tervis

Sun 10 Oct, 2021 10:04 am
@ehBeth,
Lol no my friends and faimly seem to try to keep me away from everyone and are very effective at doing so. Just recently I was interested in somone we really got along well. I told my sister about it she called me a bunch of names etc im shy to start with so it made somone I had an easy time talking to make it very difficult I could not in fact. I just walked by her a few times she ended up quiting her job because of me in a way. Basically she said she liked me next thing im doing is ignoring because of what my sister said. If I think about it all the decent people I have met in my life were though other people but I dont have anyone in my life anymore that does anything but steer everyone away from me. Left over junk ya im angry but all I ever get is women that want a free place to live use me make up some excuss never to be around for birthdays etc and want a bunch of money and other things all the time while they put me down alot. I dont really ever have a girlfriend I just get targeted by women who want to use men most of them are dating 4 to 10 guys at once keeping the ones around that give them money or stuff its sad but thats my life. My attitude sure on here but most would describe me as about the nicest most helpfull person they have ever met which might be part of the problem.
0 Replies

Medusax

Sun 10 Oct, 2021 05:35 pm
@Tervis,
I'm just curious...I never wanted kids. What exactly do you mean by "enough said?"
0 Replies

Tervis

Mon 11 Oct, 2021 07:22 am
@ehBeth,
How did this end up on my computer just now oh well. I have more or less given up already. Found out what my biggest issue is I am inable to ask women out instead I just get targeted by women who want to use men for whatever reason they ushally have 4 to 10 guys they get stuff from if that can even be called a girlfriend idk. It is annoying talking about stuff like this online of course people don't actually know me here and assume somehow I am bad and am innacuratly describing women I date but i'm not. Are some women left sure but I will never meet them none left that drop the right kind of hints any guy will get anyway or the type that would ask a man out they all already found somone. All thats left are people like me shy types that will never meet and don't have the right social structure to meet them that way either.
0 Replies