My life is so confusing!!!!

Maia123

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2016 03:47 pm
Hey! So I have been dating my boyfriend for about a year now. I've recently broken up and gotten back together with him like four times. (I know. Exhausting) Anyway, we got back together just a couple days ago and last night I had a dream.

I was in school and a boy in my grade comes up to me and says that another boy was too chicken to ask me out so he had to do it for him. (I'll admit, the boy who was too chicken to ask me out in my dream I kinda like. And I catch him looking at me in class) Anyway I said I'll have to break up with my boyfriend. So I did. And I said yes to the other guy.

Anyway, back to reality, I just broke up with my boyfriend for the fifth time, after having my dream. And we are never getting back together. He's texted me and said "honestly I don't think you like me anymore." And I don't think I like him. I do like the guy that was in my dream. (He's a real person in my life) but I don't know if he likes me. Could my dream come true? Would he really ask me out?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,370 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2016 05:15 pm
@Maia123,
Dreams are not reality.

Does this dream mean you're interested in this other guy? You tell us. Not because of the dream, but are you actually interested?

If you are, then approach him! It's not the 1950s anymore. Go and say hi. Ask him out. The whole nine yards.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2016 06:00 pm
"I've recently broken up and gotten back together with him like four times."

In one year? That's not a romance, that's a battle.

Your dream is telling you that you'd like to be so you can flirt with another guy.

0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2016 05:57 am
@Maia123,
Dreams are not predictors of the future, however, your dream could be an indication of what you are feeling. Your dream could be that you are thinking of moving on, that you like this other person, etc.

So in a sense, yes your dream could come true - he could ask you out. If you want to help your dream along, why not go talk with the boy. If you do not feel confident enough to ask him out, just simply talk with him - it seems you know him a bit sometimes just showing you are interested by saying Hi what did you think about math class today - boring huh....might help give him confidence to talk a bit more to you.

Worst thing - you make another friend.
0 Replies