My husbands cheated our whole marriage should i stay or leave?

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2016 02:09 pm
I've been married for over a year now with my spouse. We have 1 kid and another one on the way. He's been acting really funny around me lately he's always going to the bathroom with his phone. When I ask for his phone or have it in my hands he would get angry. Not only that we argue almost everyday. Last week on Friday around 11 almost midnight there was a text I suspect it was a female she said hello babe what you do today babe. I confronted him about it and he said he doesn't know who that text message is from. He was consisted that he never seen that number before. I checked his call log he called the phone number before 04/19 told me he received a text from the same number and tried calling to see who it was. I'm not sure what to do with him. He's so hard to talk to has a nasty attitude towards his family and mines. He's cheated on me throughout our whole marriage and he tells me he loves me but I'm blind to it because I love him he's the first man I've ever been sexual with I think that may be why I'm always taking him back. I'm numb to it all. We're trying to work things out for the sake of our son and our second one coming.

He's also been going on Craigslist seeking out other women to have sexual intercourse with. I know he may have met with one lady that he paid. But everytime I bring the past up he gets angry. I don't know what to do should I leave or stay?

jespah

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2016 02:19 pm
@SugaBabe,
Get yourself tested for STDs.

Consider why you'd want to hang around with someone who you know is cheating on you and exposing you and your son and unborn child to these kinds of risks.
Nate The Great

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2016 06:33 pm
@jespah,
Hey I know im late to this but I would stay because of the kids, and if the marriage does not work out then leave but make sure to create a healthy environment for your children.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2016 07:11 pm
@SugaBabe,
He has cheated on you throughout your entire marriage? And you have been pregnant all your marriage?
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2016 06:24 am
@SugaBabe,
If you like being treated this way, then stay and understand that this is the way he is always going to be. If you believe you deserve to be treated better (which you do) then I would suggest ending this marriage (if you call this a marriage) regardless of the kids.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2016 06:36 am
Start with two lists: why I should stay and why I should go.

Take the worst thing he does and ask yourself, "would I trade the best thing he does away to end the worst thing he does." If you can find a thing to trade away, leave him. Because you'd be throwing away what little juice you get from him to change a behavior he will never ever change.

If you can accept being number two with him whiles he lols away your happiness in the arms of a woman not you, stay with him. Because you know exactly where your misery is coming from and he'll never change. There's a certain amount in comfort in knowing he's predictable.

Seriously, consult with a family law practitioner, and go over your options.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2016 06:57 am
"he's the first man I've ever been sexual with I think that may be why I'm always taking him back"

Ye gads, girl, that's NO reason to stay in an abusive relationship!!

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2016 11:00 pm
@PUNKEY,
And there is absolutely no good reason to stay in an abusive relationship.
0 Replies

Shysophie

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2016 04:49 am
@SugaBabe,
You need to be tested for the sake of your baby. He is being dishonest about the texts. It seems he is fooling around with several women.
0 Replies