Should I let it go?

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2016 10:04 am
It's just a question. I feel 50-50 so maybe little feedback or insight might be helpful?

I know one girl. She is quite younger than me (is it rude if I mention she is a virgin?). I know her for over a month.

She is a bit odd but than, who is not? At first I though she is all right and but now I feel every indecisively about her.

pros:
- we have (probably) commons sense of humor.
- talk is rather easygoing and OK. But nothing remarkable.
- so far she seems to be very responsive every time I write to her.
- quite cute and lovely!
- usually I feel fine when talking to her.

cons:
- we are way different and beside joking there isn't probably single common interest.
- I did not met her in person yet (yes, I know. internet...). I don't know for sure if I will be attracted to her physically.
- At first she was all eager to meet but I had no time. Now I do and she seems to be hesitant with obscure reasons.
- I don't judge people, but she seems to have self-image issues. Usually I don't care but this time it is becoming slightly annoying. Maybe (likely) she act weird because of that.
- looks like empty personality to me. Or at least based on what she told me. No hobby (beside browsing internet), no career plans or ambitions... (she is young, a bit understandable. It is not that rare to meet people with same attitude over 30...)

First she says she is "no lifer", I almost feel pity for her, now I suggest "let's visit cinema" and suddenly she is all too busy. Let's meet on this weekend - "you can't suggest date just one week ahead! I have to make plans". Honestly, this **** annoys me.

I feel very hesitant, 50-50. Honestly, none of my friends is problematic or odd acting person and if he is, he usually ceases to be my friend. So... I am thinking is should I move on or push it further...

Maybe the answer sounds clear but than... virgin... very pretty female friend... probably bi... (yes, I know, I am a pig. Very Happy But hey, I am men! Smile ).
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,513 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2016 11:57 am
Do this girl (and yourself) a favour. Move on.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2016 12:37 pm
@Count of Banterbury,
Do this young lady a favor and move on. In fact, do society a favor and buy a life-sized blowup doll and move with her to a deserted island. The women of the world will be so thankful.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2016 01:47 pm
Quite a bit younger, no common interests, empty of career ambition BUT she has a pretty face - AND she is hesitant to meet you?

Drop this one. Too many negatives and she's not showing interest.

BTW - Sure she exists? Maybe it's some burly truck driver from Texas, who knows?
Count of Banterbury

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2016 03:46 pm
@PUNKEY,
In general: I suppose the irritation comes from the fact she is younger and my motivation is sexual;. I sure did expect bashing, just hint: if you do, add at least SOME reason, otherwise it's not bashing, it's b*tching.

My (and her) behavior is perfectly socially correct and outside this place I never heard otherwise.

to PUNKEY - "she's not showing interest. " - that is the problem. I don't know. First she showed too much of it, now sending confusing signals. It might not be she is loosing interest but rather, as far as I know her, she doesn't have a single clue what to do. Explanations might be... infinite.

I think I'll let her off my mind until next week and than I'll remind myself to her. If she starts to avoid meeting again, I'll let her go.
0 Replies

tony5732

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2016 06:37 pm
I dated that girl. RUN!
Count of Banterbury

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2016 06:45 pm
@tony5732,
nah man Very Happy can cause nothing but a few headaches. Not that dangerous Smile
0 Replies

Count of Banterbury

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2016 07:01 am
to those who basically nag without point here and all other threads:

I think I get it. Creating a relationship takes time and effort. And it is nice. Bitter, grudging people will try to ham it. Sad thing is, you are not confused teenagers who did not figure out their place and hold grudge for reasons they don't understand. You are mature people with big part of life behind. And this is what you came down to - bitterly scrolling your smartphone, seeking for opportunity to splash a bit of your bile, ease your own conscience.

Shame!
0 Replies