What conclusion would you draw

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2016 09:05 pm
My family went on vacation with 4 other families of extended family and friends. I went to bed earlier with my children and my husband stayed up with some of the other men in our group. They met a very drunk, slutty looking girl who lached on to them. The other men went back to their rooms to their wives and children leaving my husband with her alone. When I woke up in the morning I realized that my husband had not come home. Panick seized me because I was thinking someone may have attacked him or he may have drowned in the pool if he was drunk and fell in. At 10:30 shortly after I woke up my husband showed up, head down, no explanation and flopped face down on the bed. Then my sister told me that the guy who left last told her he left him with her. When he realized that he broke the guy code and squealed on his budy, he changed his story that he didn't mean it that he left him alone. My husband denies an affair with someone that night, his story is that he fell asleep drunk at the beach at the resort. I don't buy his story at all especially since one night shortly after my cousin and I stayed up at the beach and the resort the security guard stayed close to us so I don't think security would have let him stay there until 10 am. What would any of you believe? The worst part is that he humiliated me at the start of our family vacation in front of my family and friends. And I know that one of the guys (not family) has a big mouth and is likely to tell everyone we know in the community. I had to pretend the whole vacation that I was fine so I don't ruin the kids vacation and my other family members when all I wanted was to break down. I don't know what to do? My head is a mess. I just sit in bed all day in the dark. I think I'm in shock or something. I can't talk to him, can't look at him, don't want him touching me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 886 • Replies: 3
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2016 05:14 am
Sorry for your hurt.

Has he ever done something like this before? Is it out of his character?

"My husband denies an affair with someone that night, his story is that he fell asleep drunk at the beach at the resort."

Has he talked to you about this again (sober and not tired?) You say you don't believe him. How is he trying to convince you?

In the meantime, march him and yourself to the Dr. to get tested. You need reassurance about both his and your health.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2016 10:34 am
@Laviniia,
A piece of paper (marriage-licence) doesn't mean you 'own' a person. It's a 'piece of paper', nowt more.
If you have 'trust' issues - deal with them.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2016 11:01 am
@Laviniia,
He denies that anything happened, so what's the problem?

If you don't trust him enough to take him at his word, then you need to ask yourself why you do not trust him. A marriage without trust is simply a prison for two.
0 Replies