Shall I text her?

Gibder

Mon 18 Apr, 2016 03:52 am
Hi,

Broke up with my 'girlfriend' after two months. Reason was that I never was in a proper serious relationship and I know that her goal was for us to get serious. That scared me and I told her that I'm not ready for it and that I don't want to waste her time. Truth be told that I probably will never be in a serious relationship because its been so long that I've been single that I won't be able to cope. She was really attached and thats what made it hard for me to tell her. Shall I follow up with a few texts to she how she is doing or just let it die and never message her again. I'm really confused as its not like I'm her enemy or anything like that. I'm about to turn 27.

Thanks for your help
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 2,660 • Replies: 4
Topic Closed
No top replies

margo

Mon 18 Apr, 2016 05:42 am
Leave her alone and do some growing up!
0 Replies

cosmetique

Mon 18 Apr, 2016 06:01 am
Hi same here bro . This is life just go ahead and get something new i know love is the important thing in life but we cannt die with died person
0 Replies

drleo

Mon 18 Apr, 2016 07:34 am
@Gibder,
Text her
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Tue 19 Apr, 2016 05:23 am
I would hope that someone 27 years old could actually - FACE TO FACE - ASK a person out for coffee. Especially if you have a past with her.

Do not text! That is so middle school!!
0 Replies