Bill Maher: GOP Really Doesn't Want To Win The Election

Sun 17 Apr, 2016 10:24 pm
Bill makes a strong case in that their heart of hearts, the GOP would just as soon get the election over with, even if the other side wins. The GOP should punt this one.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 13 • Views: 3,508 • Replies: 64
Topic Closed

revelette2

Mon 18 Apr, 2016 07:33 am
@Blickers,
I didn't watch the video, I really don't care for Bill Maher, but, he may be right, but I have hard time believing they would be willing to let the matter of the Supreme Court go.

(I feel as I am leaving myself wide open for a certain line of response which I know is going get on my nerves it is so predictable.)
rosborne979

Mon 18 Apr, 2016 07:47 am
@Blickers,
That was pretty funny. Thanks Smile
0 Replies

Blickers

Mon 18 Apr, 2016 07:53 am
@revelette2,
When you get a few minutes, watch the video. Maher says in a humorous way something I have been thinking for awhile, that the Republicans emotionally are right where they are the happiest.
revelette2

Mon 18 Apr, 2016 08:08 am
@Blickers,
Thanks, went to the source for the CC. Yeah, I have forgotten how funny he can be sometimes. I am a prude so... Plus got turned off a few times with his Muslim rants.

It is easier being on offense, thought myself for some time and they will have a high time of it with Hillary.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Mon 18 Apr, 2016 08:09 am
@Blickers,
That's so funny... Thanks, you made my day.
0 Replies

revelette2

Tue 19 Apr, 2016 05:43 pm
I guess Rush agrees.

Rush: GOP Establishment Is Getting Ready to Vote for Hillary
maxdancona

Tue 19 Apr, 2016 06:15 pm
@Blickers,
Quote:
You can't impeach her... if you don't elect her.

Lol!
Blickers

Tue 19 Apr, 2016 06:32 pm
@maxdancona,
LOL, that line got me too.
0 Replies

Blickers

Tue 19 Apr, 2016 06:35 pm
@revelette2,
Your video of Rush saying the same things Bill Maher is saying is just as funny as Bill Maher's video. The videos belong together-the Republicans' opponent is laying out what is happening, and the Republicans' defender is agreeing point by point.
0 Replies

roger

Tue 19 Apr, 2016 06:35 pm
@Blickers,
Thanks for posting. That really was funny, and clarified much.

The Republican's really want to loose the election, and Lash is really a rabid, right wing fringe member who secretly wants Trump to win. I'm going to have to recalibrate and triangulate the whole thing.
Setanta

Tue 19 Apr, 2016 06:39 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:
. . . Lash is really a rabid, right wing fringe member who secretly wants Trump to win.

I effectively said that (although, incredibly, i was nicer about it)--so she put me on ignore.
roger

Tue 19 Apr, 2016 06:54 pm
@Setanta,
Many have. That's why I made up the example.
maxdancona

Tue 19 Apr, 2016 06:56 pm
@roger,
Why the obsession with a fellow member who hasn't even responded to this thread? You guys got a lot of hate in you.
roger

Tue 19 Apr, 2016 07:45 pm
@maxdancona,
The obsession isn't mine, if you've been following the forum threads.

As for why, one strikes me as just about as likely as the other. Can I be any clearer?
maxdancona

Tue 19 Apr, 2016 07:49 pm
@roger,
Launching personal attacks on a fellow A2K member who isn't even in the thread is not appropriate.

I don't approve of bullying.

roger

Tue 19 Apr, 2016 08:22 pm
@maxdancona,
What the **** you talking about? If Lash thinks she has been attacked by me, she can post it. Or just give me a call.
maporsche

Tue 19 Apr, 2016 08:29 pm
@maxdancona,
That's cute.
roger

Tue 19 Apr, 2016 08:40 pm
@maporsche,
+1 seriously
0 Replies

maxdancona

Tue 19 Apr, 2016 09:34 pm
@roger,
So why did you drag her into this thread? This is bullying. You cross the in-crowd, and you end up with vulgar personal attacks across multiple threads with plenty of upthumbs.

The way stop bullying is to stand up to it. If you hate Lash, that's your business. But if you keep dragging her name up in threads that she isn't even a part of, that is crossing a line to harassment.