AOL E-mail

gollum

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2016 09:36 am
Is there a way for me to delete a large number of e-mails from my Inbox at once? Or alternatively to delete a large number of e-mails from one particular sender?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,074 • Replies: 2
No top replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2016 09:49 am
@gollum,
Search your inbox with the term of the senders name. All of the related emails should pop up in a separate list. Just check all of the relevant emails and delete.
gollum

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2016 10:09 am
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan-

Thank you.

When I go into my Inbox and click a given sender's name that particular e-mail becomes highlighted in blue. If I then click on top where it says E-Mail Address and a down facing triangle, the order of the e-mails changes from by date with most recent on top to alphabetic with the clicked e-mail on top.

Then I need to tell AOL to delete all the e-mails from that sender. Those e-mails are all next to each other and the first one is highlighted. If I try to extend the highlighted area to all of those e-mails, I get a message "Items can not be dropped here.

So how can I check the relevant e-mails for deletion?
0 Replies