Cheating, and I need help

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2016 09:01 pm
I haven't been with my boyfriend that long, he cheated on me in the beginning of our relationship. I let it go because I thought maybe because he was so scared of new relationship. Later I got pregnant, but i caught him talking to other girls on snapchat. When I confronted him he cried told me he was sorry (of course), deleted all his social media, but still acts weird about his phone. Being pregnant its hard for me to be strong about these things and know if i'm over reacting or if he really is still up to something
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,400 • Replies: 1
No top replies

mincemeat

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2016 01:09 am
@babybear1129,
Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Being pregnant isn't easy, but it won't get any easier if you're always worrying about the actions of your boyfriend. This can lead to stress which is really not good for the baby or for yourself. I wouldn't be able to be strong either if my boyfriend was doing the same; you are not alone.

Love yourself first. If your boyfriend won't respect you enough to love only you, you shouldn't be with him. I know that everyone has their own level of insecurities, but if your gut is telling you that he's acting suspicious with his phone, he probably is up to no good. We are wired as humans to be able to sniff out cheaters and liars. Don't lie to yourself because you are blinded by your current love. It may or may not get any better even after the baby arrives.

Sorry if I went on a ramble or if my response even helps you at all. I just really dislike cheaters and it made me angry. I wish you all the best and I hope you find out what's best for yourself and the baby.
0 Replies